Features I'd Like Added/Re-Added

Discus and support Features I'd Like Added/Re-Added in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but there's a few features in the Game & Apps section that I used a lot in the old layout along... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Excalibur0126, Feb 4, 2020.

  1. Features I'd Like Added/Re-Added


    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but there's a few features in the Game & Apps section that I used a lot in the old layout along with some new additions that would be nice.

    • Full library -> all categories: When filtering, I'd like it to stay filtered rather than reset to default when re-opening the library.
    • Full library -> Xbox Game Pass: Return of ability to hide games. Also, sorting by recently added.
    • Full library -> EA Access: I'm not even sure why this is a section as no games appear. You have to open the app to find them all. Either get rid of it or show all the available games in both "Installed" and "Ready to install". Also, the additions I listed for Xbox Game Pass should also apply here.
    • Manage -> Updates: Return of the "update all" button would be nice.
    • Manage -> Queue: Honestly, this is just a little bonus for my OCD, but an option to sort the queue by file size.
    submitted by /u/Excalibur0126
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Excalibur0126, Feb 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Feature I'd like to see

    For suggestions/feedback, you'll want to post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
  3. Zero Divided Win User

    Avatars on Xbox One

    i see it like the backgrounds and bio's that have been added, i'm not against these things, but i'd rather they continue to fix bugs and add features before this kind of stuff.
  4. CrazyMvM94 Win User

    If Bethesda were to make a new game, would you prefer fallout or elder scrolls

    If better engine and features are added to Fallout, then Fallout, I'd still need to play The Elder Scrolls IV...
  5. cappanoob Win User

    [PSA] Custom Gamer Picture & Custom Club Pics and Backgrounds Update: They Back!

    ive been wanting to update my pfp for months now, is there any more info on when this feature will be re-added?
  6. Smwutches Win User

    [FEATURE] Adding a basket

Thema:

Features I'd Like Added/Re-Added

Loading...
  1. Features I'd Like Added/Re-Added - Similar Threads - Features I'd Added

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...