Feature: We need an auto delete gamepass games that leave the service

Discus and support Feature: We need an auto delete gamepass games that leave the service in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please! haha I have unlimited data at home, so I don't mind having to reinstall the game if it comes back. But it would be nice, if a game leaves... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TrainerBB, Jul 6, 2021.

1. /u/TrainerBB
    /u/TrainerBB Guest

Please! haha I have unlimited data at home, so I don't mind having to reinstall the game if it comes back. But it would be nice, if a game leaves gamepass, that it can auto delete from my drive/external drive, to free up some space.

submitted by /u/TrainerBB
    [link] [comments]

/u/TrainerBB, Jul 6, 2021
  2. DuFFuL Win User

Delete multiple clips?

Yes this is one complaint I've had as well. The auto record feature needs to be changed. Whether its in game or on the console. We need to be able to turn it off without turning of manual record when we say "record that". And definitely being able to select
    more than one at once for deletion.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Can't play game on game pass

I'm sorry to tell you, but the game was leaving the gamepass service.
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Game won’t launch

The game would leave the gamepass list, see the availability of it in the service.
  5. dogsounds Win User

Why is it asking me to buy gamepass after having spent £50 to buy Modern Warfare 3?

Hi Orlax2010

HomegrownSilky is correct, online multiplayer is a service feature of Gamepass subscription packages. Other than some free-to-play games, you will need such a subscription to access those online features. This has been the status quo since XBOX Live started.
  6. Renton577 Win User

Ultimate game pass

Gamepass can indeed be purchased at any time, it may have been giving you special pricing though which is the only reason I can think it would tell you that you need to subscribe now. Gamepass will provide you with a huge library of games to download and play and if you ever have a game you like that might be about to leave gamepass and choose to buy and own the game you can usually get a discount from the price. However keep in mind gamepass doesn’t have every game so if there is one that is currently not included in gamepass you would have to buy it and new games can be added and sometimes leave the service. Microsoft studio games though (Xbox exclusives) are available day one with the service and I can’t see why those would ever be removed.
Thema:

1. Feature: We need an auto delete gamepass games that leave the service - Similar Threads - Feature need auto

2. For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks

in XBoX on Windows
    For the Xbox accessories app on pc I can’t find the feature to recalibrate my thumb sticks: I’m updated to firmware version 5.17.3202.0 and have updated the Xbox accessories app and are updated on windows, is this only for the console version? I have a Xbox elite 2 controller and it...
  3. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  4. Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can Microsoft implement a feature locking controller (like phone unlock): These controllers are getting expensive and open to thieving, especially when running a youth club etc. surely some security measures could be put in place. At the moment it seems it is too easy...
  5. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  6. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  7. Can’t access LFG features

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t access LFG features: This issue started about 2 years ago, I have no idea why or how to trouble shoot it, but out of nowhere, I have been unable to used ALL features regarding “Looking For Group” I have everything in...
  8. Xbox Needs a Feature Called Preload DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Needs a Feature Called Preload DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles: Hello Xbox, I have a Suggestion to Make. Xbox Needs a Feature Called Pre-load DLC Exclusively for Xbox Titles to Receive as if it were a Preparation for DLC for several titles from Xbox Games...
  9. Easy hide feature needs to be added.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Easy hide feature needs to be added.: Why can I not hide games I do not want to see again from my achievement list? I don’t even think to delete them, just hide them for me and from friends. It’s such an easy feature, will it...
  10. New Safety Feature - Sounds great but you need to change capture settings in 1080p or lower...

in XboX Insiders
    New Safety Feature - Sounds great but you need to change capture settings in 1080p or lower...: So the new chat reporting feature is brilliant and hopefully will work against a lot of toxicity in some games, however the downside is we need capture settings to be on 1080p or lower to use it....