Feature unavailable for all online options

Discus and support Feature unavailable for all online options in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For three days now, myself and other horizon 2 friends haven't been able to use any online feature at all, really getting frustrated since no one can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WiseRecluse0000, Nov 3, 2017.

  1. Feature unavailable for all online options


    For three days now, myself and other horizon 2 friends haven't been able to use any online feature at all, really getting frustrated since no one can get ahold of anyone about resolving this issue, Forza can't forget about us 360 console players who aren't
    able to afford a Xbox one for Forza Horizon 3 Feature unavailable for all online options :(

    What is not accessible: All online roadtrips, Online free roam, uploading to forza horizon storefront, everything associated with Car clubs, what used to show my club options, now shows "join a club" Feature unavailable for all online options :(

    :)
     
    WiseRecluse0000, Nov 3, 2017
    #1
  2. Dirty Loco
    Dirty Loco Guest
    Forza Horizon server problem

    When are the Forza Horizon servers going to be working properly? I have had this game since Tuesday, and not once have I been able to access any online content in the game. All I ever get is the message, "Feature Unavailable:
    The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later."

    I am not able to access anything at all in the game.

    • Rival challenges: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
    • Leaderboards: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
    • Car Club: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
    • Marketplace: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
    • Design Storefront: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
    • Online multiplayer: Feature Unavailable: The Forza Horizon server is not available at this time. Please try again later.

    When is this elusive "later"? Why have I been tricked into paying full price for only half a game?

    Before anyone asks. Yes, my network connection is fine. Yes, I can connect to Live in other games. The problem is I can not connect to this game.
     
    Dirty Loco, Nov 3, 2017
    #2
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Classic Xbox 1 DLC!

    You can't download any dlc for original xbox games.The old severs were shut down a while back so any online features,including dlc is unavailable now.
     
    Daft Badger, Nov 3, 2017
    #3
  4. AridLizard Win User

    Account support??

    the option to request a call back is currently unavailable but you can still talk to a real person at Support by selecting the Chat Online option.
  5. AridLizard Win User

    Please help my account for 7 years was hacked and they using my money

    if request a call is unavailable use the Chat Online option.

    this will let you talk to someone from Support
  6. Mister Mascot Win User

    Feature unavailable

    Hey there,

    We believe this issue is now fixed, can you please try again and let us know how it's going?

    Thanks!

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best
    info.
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

    Feature unavailable

    Hey there BetrayedPluto89,

    The proper teams are aware and looking into it, I'll be sure to post back in here as soon as it's fixed. :)

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  8. OoONARuTO0MoOoO Win User

    Feature Unavailable

    i have now proplem forza horizon FEATURE UNAVAILABLE forza horizon this feature has been temporarily disabled
Thema:

Feature unavailable for all online options

Loading...
  1. Feature unavailable for all online options - Similar Threads - Feature unavailable online

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. Several Xbox Features Unavailable?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Several Xbox Features Unavailable?: YO! My name is Ethan. I created my own Microsoft account recently and I'm having troubles with the Xbox end of it. I wanted to tweak my privacy settings a bit and they're saying I can't because...