"feature transfer error"

Discus and support "feature transfer error" in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried to install the disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator twice now and both times I got a "feature transfer error". The first time it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Darvin LOwens, Oct 13, 2020.

  1. "feature transfer error"


    I have tried to install the disk version of Microsoft Flight Simulator twice now and both times I got a "feature transfer error". The first time it happened on disk 9, the second time on disk 7. What could be causing this issue? This is a previous issue
    that I found, however, I'm having the same issue. Is there a patch or something that will prevent this error? This is my second time trying to contact you all about this situation

    :)
     
    Darvin LOwens, Oct 13, 2020
    #1
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Moving saved games between profiles

    Hey Vote, I just took a look at this feature and I was unable to actually transfer a game save between profiles (I received an error message indicating game progress cannot be shared between profiles). Were you able to successfully transfer a game save between
    profiles? If so, for what game was the save?
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    I am having xbox one s ,i have brought 4 games digital purchase,now none of this 4 games are able to play

    That is game sharing through the xbox home feature not transferring rights. You can't transfer items among accounts.
  4. Mewtwo-7DCB34A0-9549 Win User

    transfer cable question

    [quote user="LostKauz"]

    [quote user="Mewtwo"]

    Believe it or not there are some game files that will not let you copy or move them. You would lose all the game data in those files that cannot be transferred. With the cable it moves everything over.

    [/quote]

    Don't use the Move or Copy Feature. Use the Transfer feature, it will Transfer all Game Save Data regardless of whether a Developer Locked the Content to the HDD it was written on or not. I know, I've been there. DOA X2 was "locked"
    to my original 20Gb HDD for a long time until the Transfer Feature was released.

    [/quote]

    Umm.. That is what i was saying. That the transfer cable option allows you to move everything.
  5. PrimoFuSion Win User

    Few Player Updates

    Are you talking about transfer updates or the LIVE season feature?
  6. Habenero Win User

    Fifa 14 Ultimate Edition Bonus' Transferable.?

    It is transferable:

    .

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGzQVUhjd1g&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Thema:

"feature transfer error"

Loading...
  1. "feature transfer error" - Similar Threads - feature transfer error

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...