[feature request] Allow us to dim the Xbox Series S/X controller LED on Windows just like...

Discus and support [feature request] Allow us to dim the Xbox Series S/X controller LED on Windows just like... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How come is this not supported, Microsoft? it's your controller and your OS! Can we please have this feature? the LED can be dimmed both on Xbox using... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dan-F228, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Dan-F228
    Dan-F228 Guest

[feature request] Allow us to dim the Xbox Series S/X controller LED on Windows just like...

How come is this not supported, Microsoft? it's your controller and your OS! Can we please have this feature? the LED can be dimmed both on Xbox using Night Mode and on Windows PC using a third party paid app called reWASD, but you don't support it officially on your Accessories App??

:)

Dan-F228, Feb 4, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

[feature request] Allow us to dim the Xbox Series S/X controller LED on Windows just like in Xbox!

3. Farscape247 Win User

Legit Xbox controller light illumination

the chrome xbox button controllers did have an issue with the led lights sometimes, it most likely is legit but as they are used and very old then the led is just probably dimming, as its one led that shines through a plastic diffuser
  4. Janet_C Win User

My old and new mics aren’t working in party or game but I can hear party

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

If you are having difficulties on a console, make sure the controller you are using to connect your microphone is up to date in the "Xbox Accessories" app.

Then login at this link

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

And in the part of "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety" set all features related to multiplayer, communication and friendship to "Allow"

Best Regards.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one S serie controller and xbox one V3 wireless PC dongle

Hi,

The Series S and X controllers work on same devices the earlier controller can connect to. This includes:

Xbox One Game receiver for Windows 10

Bluetooth (PC, Android, iOS)

Xbox One, One S, X and Series X/S.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X Controller Critical Battery on Xbox game bar - Windows 10

That's a Series X/S controller right? I think I have the same issue. Pretty sure its related to the same problem many people had just getting these controllers to work on Windows 10 via BT.

For moment we're just going to have to leave it and hope they fix it with a Windows update. I don't use my Series X controller much on PC as I've got two other Xbox One controllers.
Thema:

1. [feature request] Allow us to dim the Xbox Series S/X controller LED on Windows just like... - Similar Threads - feature request Allow

2. Xbox Feature request

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Feature request: Hello So i have recently dusted off my old xbox One only to find out that the image on my ultrawide has black bars on each side would it be possible to support ultrawide in the Xbox consoles?...
  3. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  4. Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets"

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets": Hi. I hope the Xbox team is reading this subreddit. This is a direct feature request for Xbox. Headsets paired with an Xbox wirelessly will automatically turn on the console, with no way to...
  5. New feature request :)

in XBoX Accessibility
    New feature request :): Can someone at Microsoft please create a feature to transfer Xbox account ownership to another Microsoft account. I was a child when my mom created my Xbox account with her Microsoft credentials....
  6. Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request. Enable filtering by expired gamepass licenses.: It would make it so much easier to manage disc space if you could see and delete games that have left gamepass. submitted by /u/seanosul [link] [comments]
  7. This is a feature request, I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do...

in XBoX on Windows
    This is a feature request, I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do...: I am a xbox streamer, with no mic, this is an easy thing to do in xbox one+ usb settings, Add support for usb mics, your benifit? More xbox streamers f953e994-6433-4435-b22b-189ffb99636d
  8. Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App

in XboX Insiders
    Feature Request: Apple TV Companion App: Considering there’s Xbox pad support for the Apple TV, it makes sense to me to add a companion app to the Apple TV, so I can stream X cloud games and access the Xbox locally from any room in my...
  9. New Xbox Request for a new feature?

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Request for a new feature?: Can we have a new Xbox feature that contains a way to store wifi passwords as I want to go to a different place and use my series x but don’t like having to enter the password whenever I gone to a...
  10. Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!

in XboX Insiders
    Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!: Not that it'll be chosen or added, I still want to mention it as often as possible! I NEED USB AUDIO! PS5's got it and I'm sick of having to use an HDMI audio extractor to use my Schitt stack and...