feature issue
Discus and support feature issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the suuggestioon text bar seems to have gone and i can not turn it back on i would appriciate help or at least some feedback or whatever... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by joseph1996 gtaV, Mar 10, 2018.
Thema:
feature issue
Loading...
-
feature issue - Similar Threads - feature issue
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
xbox insider rings issues with features missing
in XboX Insidersxbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the... -
New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.
in XboX InsidersNew feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be... -
Issues with online features in EA FC25
in XBoX Games and AppsIssues with online features in EA FC25: I own game pass ultimate and want to play EA FC25 with my friend. Everytime I try access online features it says I don't have access to these features. Both my EA account and Xbox account are... -
Minecraft Nintendo switch online multiplayer issues - Feature Servers now not able to join...
in XBoX Games and AppsMinecraft Nintendo switch online multiplayer issues - Feature Servers now not able to join...: Hello, I own a Nintendo Switch, and I have not been able to connect to Featured Servers for the past week. When I log into my account and have linked my Microsoft account, I do not see the... -
Game Bar Issue - "gaming features not available."
in XboX InsidersGame Bar Issue - "gaming features not available.": Game Bar doesn't recognise Sea of Thieves Steam version, which means it won't allow me to record game clips using Game Bar. It shows me this box And when I tick that box, it immediately unticks... -
Windows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.
in XboX InsidersWindows media player issues or flaws and accessories app issues Xbox system feature missing.: It has no media server access, and it has an unfriendly UI when navigating through a large library of music. Also it's impossible to transfer from PC to internal storage. It reads metadata... -
I am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.
in XBoX Games and AppsI am having issues with my Wishlist feature for Microsoft Store and Xbox Store for months now.: Hello everyone, I have been struggling with an issue that I stumbled upon in another community post from a while ago here: Microsoft store wishlist problem - Microsoft Community . Now, the issue...