Feature idea allow the elite 2 controller pair to two different devices and switch between...

Discus and support Feature idea allow the elite 2 controller pair to two different devices and switch between... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This would be handy for gamepass I don’t know why the new series x controller has it but the premium controller doesn’t? submitted by /u/DanPrice142... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DanPrice142, Dec 27, 2020.

  1. Feature idea allow the elite 2 controller pair to two different devices and switch between...


    This would be handy for gamepass I don’t know why the new series x controller has it but the premium controller doesn’t?

    submitted by /u/DanPrice142
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/DanPrice142, Dec 27, 2020
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    So how do you switch your elite controller back and forth from different devices to windows 10?

    Hi ViperMagma, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    The Xbox Wireless Controller that comes with Xbox Series X|S includes a feature that allows for quickly switching between a paired Bluetooth device and an Xbox console. If the controller is connected to a Bluetooth device, double-press the Pair button, and the controller will immediately switch its connection to the last Xbox console it was paired to. Then, to switch back to the paired Bluetooth device, press and hold the Pair button to start pairing mode. The controller will automatically connect to the Bluetooth device you were just using while it also searches for new devices – just in case you want to connect a different Bluetooth device or Xbox. If it doesn’t find a new device nearby in pairing mode, it will remain connected to the previous Bluetooth device.

    As of the moment, the said feature is not yet available on Xbox Elite Series 2. But what I always do is make sure that when you turn on your devices such as PC or Laptop, the Bluetooth is turned off then turn the controller on first before turning on the Bluetooth for it to automatically reconnect.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Switching Series X Controller between Xbox and PC

    Looking at the guide it says thus:

    "The Xbox Wireless Controller that comes with Xbox Series X|S includes a feature that allows for quickly switching between a paired Bluetooth device and an Xbox console or a PC using Xbox Wireless. If the controller is connected to a Bluetooth device, double-press the Pair button and the controller will immediately switch its connection to the last Xbox Wireless connection it was paired to. Then, to switch back to the paired Bluetooth device, press and hold the Pair button to start pairing mode".

    This only works between a the controller paired to a PC with Bluetooth or another PC or Xbox paired via the proprietary 'Xbox Wireless' protocol. So, if you're using an Xbox Adaptor on your laptop and also own an Xbox you can only pair it to one of them. If you want to quickly swap between console and PC you'll have to use Bluetooth on the PC.

    It's the same issue you'd get if you owned two consoles, you can only pair a controller to one console.
  4. bowski477 Win User

    How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

    Are you using a regular controller or an Elite controller. You can have two different button mapping profiles on the elite and switch between them with the switch on the controller.

    I don't think the triggers can be re-mapped because they are pressure sensitive.
  5. JoeB7 Win User

    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects to Samsung frame TV, but does not work to control any functions on screen

    I have the same issue:

    * the plain Xbox controller (non elite) connects via bluetooth to the TV and is recognised by the Xbox cloud app on my Samsung TV. I can use it to play games using the Samsung Xbox app.

    * the brand new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects via bluetooth to the TV and is NOT recognised by the Xbox cloud app.

    I tried several attempts deleting the pairing, re-pairing. Turn off TV on the power switch. Re-installing the Xbox app on the Samsung TV.

    The result is always the same:

    * The Xbox Elite Series 2 controller connects successfully to the TV and is shown as Paired and Connected in the Samsung TVs feature where you add external devices.
    * But the Xbox app shows the yellow ! exclamation mark and does not recognise the Elite Controller.

    I’ve paired my other non Elite standard Xbox controller now vie Bluetooth and USB, which works both.
  6. Francia J. Win User

    Series S|X controller forgetting Bluetooth pairing after charging on dock

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    The Xbox Wireless Controller that comes with Xbox Series X|S includes a feature that allows for quickly switching between a paired Bluetooth device and an Xbox console. If the controller is connected to a Bluetooth device, double-press the Pair button, and the controller will immediately switch its connection to the last Xbox console it was paired to.

    For more information you can check this link for detailed steps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
Thema:

Feature idea allow the elite 2 controller pair to two different devices and switch between...

Loading...
  1. Feature idea allow the elite 2 controller pair to two different devices and switch between... - Similar Threads - Feature idea allow

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. A idea towards a new feature to xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    A idea towards a new feature to xbox app: the idea I have if wonderful if yall add to let us know before the gamepass or live goes out ahead of time submitted by /u/Mindless-Status9070 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox OS and mobile application feature ideas: 1) Notification that triggers on phone via the Xbox app to input text via phone when the on screen keyboard appears on the Xbox. Currently you can input text already via the Xbox app, but the...