“Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification

Discus and support “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey Folks! A few questions to the floor regarding feature requests and where/how they should addressed. • Are requests and suggestions still referred... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ChaserSTL, Oct 11, 2019.

  1. /u/ChaserSTL
    /u/ChaserSTL Guest

    “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification


    Hey Folks!

    A few questions to the floor regarding feature requests and where/how they should addressed.

    • Are requests and suggestions still referred to collectively as “Feature Friday,” and if not what?

    • Previously, an OP that was added to, has now moved to its own subreddit, correct?.. and if so where?

    • Are suggestions, such as the one requested about FLAIR and how it could be used more efficiently/effectively - should those ?s be directed to that subreddit or should requests/suggestions about all things Reddit be it’s own OP here?

    Thanks in advance to Staffers and Helpers!.. I know this info is out there, but I feel our main strength is our ability to used crowdsourced info from the awesome minds here!!

    *(I won’t be able to UP/DWN, or reply directly to this OP or individuals until later. I’ve got a couple of things to get done early early this AM before I start work).

    submitted by /u/ChaserSTL
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ChaserSTL, Oct 11, 2019
    #1
  2. TXPaladin Win User

    Feature request

    In theory it sounds like a nice way to offer a friend some access to a game. In my mind its not so much a real feature, I don't think they talk about GAME SHARE as an option. What is allowed to a degree is more of access for Family Members to play a game
    a primary user owns. What is done is multiple accounts are allowed to play games on a primary console. Then a second console is used by the primary user and that user has access to the same games. It stops between 2 consoles.

    What could be a nice feature and perhaps even with Game Pass games is the ability for Co-Op and Multiplayer Games to invite someone into play a game that doesn't have Game Pass or the Game. Example, I have the Master Chief Collection and I could invite a
    friend to play along with me. This would become a Virtual Couch feature then and only works when I'm on playing the same game. Just another thought at looking at things.
  3. LuckyKous Win User

    Feature request

    That may be good for players, not for publishers.
  4. PanditPurple Win User

    Feature request

    The way game sharing works is currently reletively decent.

    the system is setup so that you can gameshare with whoever you want but its up to you on whether or not you trust giving someone your login info, thats where most people draw the line and thats good for the consumer and the business.
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

    Feature request

    I don't think this will ever be a feature as it makes it too easy for people to play any game for free. The purpose of gane sharing is for families who have have multiple consoles in the house, not for people to try and get paid content for free.
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

    Feature Request

    Hello Signofff,

    Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. In addition to what was said above, you can set up your Xbox to update your games even while it is in sleep mode. You must have your console set up to "Instant on" in your

    power mode settings.


    As for your idea to schedule times to update, please post that in the appropriate channel. All ideas to help improve Xbox should go here: Official
    Reddit Xbox ideas hub


    Hope this helps!
Thema:

“Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification

Loading...
  1. “Feature Friday”... Request For Clarification - Similar Threads - “Feature Friday” Request

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...