Feather client stuck on a white screen when I try to open it

Discus and support Feather client stuck on a white screen when I try to open it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; (my real name is Adrian, not ) Hello, so I tried hosting a Minecraft server on my PC, but my friends weren't able to join. I did everything you need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bubupro102, Jul 23, 2022.

1. bubupro102
    bubupro102 Guest

(my real name is Adrian, not )

Hello,

so I tried hosting a Minecraft server on my PC, but my friends weren't able to join. I did everything you need to do, like port forwarding, disabling my PC's firewall etc... But it didn't work.

So I gave up with that method, and I thought I can host it on a Minecraft launcher, (Feather launcher), which has a built-in feature to host servers from your PC. So I installed it, and it doesn't open. Every time I try to open it, it shows the icon in the taskbar, but when I click on it, it's like it's UI is entirely white and empty. But the most interesting part, is that I can literally click through it.

And yes, I tried everything; running it in compatibility mode(for all versions of Windows), running it as an Administrator, uninstalling it, reinstalling it, installing VC_redist, because the developer told me to try that, and none of these worked. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Edit: You can also contact me on Discord, if that's easier.

Adr_ian#6846

*** Moved from windows Category by Microsoft Moderator

:)

bubupro102, Jul 23, 2022
  2. Stas Noob Win User

Hacker log into my account in in-game client, how to log him off?

ok 24h passed. It log me off from 1 client (feather clinent (It was closed and when I opened it i had to login again)) but i had non stop opened lunar client with session logged. And the option sign me out did't worked. (Im not 100% sure is it what you meant) - can you pls check other replay. Thank you for the time you devoted to my case
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

A lot of Minecraft gamers are having similar issues with the authorzation failing. It's probably eiher an issue at Microsofts end (usually is) or they have updated the the way the authorization works, and now the developers of the feather client need to update their software. Whatever the reason, your only option will be to wait until the issue is fixed.

You could try reporting the issue on the feather clients discord page. https://discord.com/invite/feather to see if they know anything about the issue.
  4. parahss Win User

Exited Code -1073740791

its not just badlion, its any client, default, lunar, feather, forge
  5. Veigar 2912 Win User

When i want to install my minecraft launcher my minecraft launcher not downloading data

Hi im back when i try to log in into my microsoft minecraft account on feather client it says xsts token obtaining failed what i need to do if i wanna fix this and you can add me on discord for pictures

dvd_2912#7663
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

can't login feather client

Hi HET M. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

We cannot assist with 3rd party Minecraft launchers. For help with this please contact the launcher developer.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Feather client stuck on a white screen when I try to open it - Similar Threads - Feather client stuck

2. "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "MS auth has failed: XSTS token obtaining has failed" on minecraft, feather client...: I tried everything, but it keeps returning the above mentioned error. It seems literally no one else has this issue, and it seems it only happens on feather client....
  3. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  4. can't login feather client

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't login feather client: [img] 0bab2f04-538e-4b13-969f-5a74e25a316b
  5. My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My feather client is not signing up it is asking for a child consent but when i am clicking...: Please help i am not able to sign up in my feather client account in Microsoft 1c8ef1ba-2128-46a1-994a-1c00c42475fc
  6. I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed: I a.m not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed ee612187-b69b-4963-9302-08e665993920
  7. I can not sign into feather client it says failed veiled mojang session

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into feather client it says failed veiled mojang session: I can not sign into feather client it says failed veiled mojang 5c6dd90f-be7f-41e9-81b3-ea30fbef1d4c
  8. it is not signing in feather client! pls help me...plsss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it is not signing in feather client! pls help me...plsss: pls help it is showing ms auth pls help me b0ea565e-6135-4225-b21e-fb20646d7eb0
  9. Aritana and the Harpy's feather not available in Canada?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Aritana and the Harpy's feather not available in Canada?: I cannot find it in the store, even by doing a manual search, and the game has been out for a few days already. As far as I can remember, usually any game released in the USA is also available...
  10. NO KURO'S FEATHER BUG

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO KURO'S FEATHER BUG: In my gameplay, when Ori picks the feather, after Kuros be hited by a rock, the game teleported Ori to another area and I didn't pick up the feather. Of course I didn't realise that was a bug,...