fear 2 back compat not working and disc works on xbox 360

Discus and support fear 2 back compat not working and disc works on xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; ive done hard reset and even a full reset still sais its not back compat even tho it is help ? b1ba00c2-8a7a-4e20-86df-23bb8b01a5a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Minotaur Matt, Nov 21, 2021.

1. fear 2 back compat not working and disc works on xbox 360

ive done hard reset and even a full reset still sais its not back compat even tho it is help ?

:)

Minotaur Matt, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Micha
    Micha New Member
    Hey Iam in the same boat.
    I've already owned FEAR 3 from back when it was released and I wasn't really hyped to replay it, I only wanted to check how it will look on Series X but it said "Not playable on this console".
    The disc has no scratches and I thought screw it Iam buying a preowned FEAR 2 and replay it. It came today and it is not playable either. I've tested other BC games on disc and they are working fine.
    I've reset the Alternative MAC Adress but it still doesn't work.

Micha, Nov 23, 2021
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Please try a DVD movie in the console to make sure the laser is working property. There are two lasers inside the mechanism, one forDVD and one for BD so Xbox One games would still work
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Minotaur welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Try the following:

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.

Allow the console to restart when prompted.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Disc won't read

Hey there,

Do other Xbox 360 back compat games work specifically? If other backward compatible Xbox 360 discs work, that Black Ops II disc may need to be replaced.

Keep us posted!
  6. ShamelessPvp123 Win User

Disc won't read

Hey there,

Do other Xbox 360 back compat games work specifically? If other backward compatible Xbox 360 discs work, that Black Ops II disc may need to be replaced.

Keep us posted!
    csgo digital download works but I don't have and can't afford a disc.
  7. hEx63 Win User

Xbox 360 discs are not running on my Xbox One

Yup, I tried it as well as unpluging all the cables for 2 minutes and then pluging them back again. The weirdest thing is that the backward compatibility was working with Mirror's Edge but now none of the Xbox 360 discs are running
Thema:

1. fear 2 back compat not working and disc works on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - fear compat working

2. How would I connect a no fear steering wheel?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How would I connect a no fear steering wheel?: Just need help connecting wheel. 6694bb11-5722-4993-bf1e-aceef1fd1968
  3. Bought DLC for Layers of fear but shows I havent

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought DLC for Layers of fear but shows I havent: I bought the dlc for layers of fear but comes up as I don't own it when I do because I had started playing the dlc 3439e80c-e58c-4dd0-8d5a-a9220f6cf4a2
  4. I fear I might be banned by calling some one a [mod removed] because he's my bully.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I fear I might be banned by calling some one a [mod removed] because he's my bully.: So I tell my friend to tell him go away [mod removed], and he said have luck being banned so will I be banned eea94aa4-0711-45cc-a4a8-3fafaf5db268
  5. FEAR series Backwards compatibility/buying 360 games on series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FEAR series Backwards compatibility/buying 360 games on series x: Hey there. So when I heard the news that more games had been added to backwards compatibility program, including the FEAR series games, I was excited. I own the second game digitally, but I don't...
  6. Frozen menu and fear of lost purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frozen menu and fear of lost purchases: Hey I’ve been playing Assassins Creed Valhalla but my game froze so I reset the game and my console and i couldnt interact with the main menu so I’m thinking my game corrupt but i dont want to...
  7. OPINION: Enjoy your consoles, and stop refusing to play games out of fear that they might...

in XboX Insiders
    OPINION: Enjoy your consoles, and stop refusing to play games out of fear that they might...: I’ve seen a lot of folk on here saying there avoiding games (like Cold War) due to the hard crashing that they are causing on the new gen consoles - out of fear that the game might brick their...
  8. I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm scared to go up to a higher ring out of fear of losing data, broken software that I...: As the title says, I'm not so sure about going up to the next ring (beta) out of fear that it might break in an unfixable way. Is this an irrational fear, or is that a thing that happens? I'm...
  9. Opt’ing out of insiders due to fear of bricking, welldone xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    Opt’ing out of insiders due to fear of bricking, welldone xbox.: Opt’ing out of insiders due to fear of bricking, welldone xbox. submitted by /u/ronandndndn [link] [comments]
  10. Fear 3 unlock avatar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fear 3 unlock avatar: I completed all the fear 3 achievements and unlocked something for my avatar on xbox 360. I don't remember what it was but I imported my xbox 360 avatar to xbox one and it isn't there. I want to...