Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game?

Discus and support Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I love the music from Final Fantasy 7. 9791d6c9-881e-44f0-866d-a43ba1e6f8fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoullessCodith, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game?

I love the music from Final Fantasy 7.

:)

SoullessCodith, Dec 9, 2019
  2. Ripins Win User

Halo, Destiny, Sea of Thieves are my favorite. :)
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

Hello,

Intro of Turrican 2 on Amiga 500 was very great as other ingame music from this game ;)

Regards
  4. Vertigo057 Win User

You can't beat Final Fantasy VII's soundtrack. In recent menory, I really enjoyed the AC:Odyssey soundtrack as well.
  5. Default_636 Win User

Halo, Portal, Half Life and Bioshock games.
  6. Chyrola Cuello Win User

Halo 2 Soundtrack. It is quite nostalgic.
Thema:

1. Favorite soundtrack/theme music from a video game? - Similar Threads - Favorite soundtrack theme

2. Favorite game ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite game ?: What is your favorite childhood game? fe911a84-9cf7-4fa2-b8b3-f8113ac81be9
  3. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  4. Jump in with friends eliminated Favorite friends which is pointless IMO

in XboX Insiders
    Jump in with friends eliminated Favorite friends which is pointless IMO: I noticed my favorite friends section is gone and replaced by this. In my opinion, there is no value of having this. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...: Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to find put I can't play them on Xbox x! e314ee1d-f95c-4d5a-b79b-6abd832dcac2
  6. Do you think you could add Turok? (Specifically the one from 2008) it was my favorite game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you think you could add Turok? (Specifically the one from 2008) it was my favorite game...: it's not on the Microsoft store, I would love to be able to play it again, I will spread the news if you do approve my request, I will also make sure I am the first to purchase it....
  7. Some favorites won’t notify when signed online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Some favorites won’t notify when signed online: When one of my friends signs in it won’t notify me anymore. It’s been this way for almost a year now. I’ve tried deleting and adding each other again but that didn’t fix it...
  8. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae
  9. So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut...: So, since my favorite game is Warzone 2.0 (which is now named Call of Duty) will it shut down soon? Hopefully not because it’s my favorite game, I’d die of boredom without it. If you reply, please...
  10. Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play one of my favorite games due to gamepass glitch Please HELP: So I bought the game DayZ a long time ago. About 5 months ago I was gifted game pass ultimate by code. I haven't paid for it. Now everytime I try joining a server it says "Renew Your Gamepass" to...