favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german...

Discus and support favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When favorite friends come online, nothing is showing on xbox and phone, i checked the settings, but everything seems okay, i had the same issue last... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/xGenieElitex, May 20, 2023.

1. favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german...

When favorite friends come online, nothing is showing on xbox and phone, i checked the settings, but everything seems okay, i had the same issue last with with achievements but glady they fixed it. the only issue is the friend situation. now to the localization "bug" if i press the Xbox button on the controller everything is english on the home button menu, and yes my console setting is german, germany, because i'm from germany.

i'm on the alpha skip ahead bulid

submitted by /u/xGenieElitex
    [link] [comments]

/u/xGenieElitex, May 20, 2023
  2. A Blue Illusion Win User

hopeful future updates for the xbox one

[quote user="ImDrunky"]

[quote user="oUNDEAD ZOMBIEo"]

You aren't missing having notifications when friends come online? Checking friends list, activity feed, messages..

[/quote]Can't say I am and if they do patch it later, I hope they will give us an option to turn notifications off. Being allowed to have a bigger FL, having all those pop ups every time someone comes online would annoy me a great deal.

[/quote]

Well, there is a separate list for friends that you can 'favorite'... I'd say that would be the best logical course for them to add notifications. If you want to only be notified when certain friends come online you could add those friends to the favorites
    list. As far as that goes, they could still add the option to turn off those notifications as well.
  3. SirSkunkalot Win User

Friend Sign in Notifications Not Working

The freinds online notifications are only for your favorite friends.

set any friends you want to be notified about coming online to favourite.

and you will be notified when they come online
  4. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox One sidebar lag

SSB, that happened to me just yesterday. I keep getting a notification pop-up when Rippenharra comes online, but he isn't listed under my favorites, which are the only ones that should give me a notification pop-up when they come online... :(
  5. Feareon Win User

Friend Online notifications not appearing.

I don't understand why they removed to see when your friends are online? Couldn't they of just kept it where you see your favorites come on? Like someone else said in another thread I feel so disconnected from my friends when on the Xbox one, it's annoying
    to navigate to your friends and get a party going especially when you don't see them come online.
  6. Sum0Slim Win User

Favorites on my friends list are continually shown as coming online

I had thought that the problem had resolved itself but have noticed today it has started happening again. What is happening is what seems to be only my favorited friends on my list are shown to be coming online when in fact they have been online the whole time. I can even be in a party chat with people and their gamertag will pop up showing that they just came online.
Thema:

favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german...

1. favorite friends do not pop online on when someone comes online and a possible german... - Similar Threads - favorite friends pop

2. Favorite game ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Favorite game ?: What is your favorite childhood game? fe911a84-9cf7-4fa2-b8b3-f8113ac81be9
  3. Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan

in XboX Insiders
    Bring back my childhood favorite game bakugan: Bring back bakugan plz. It hurts to be able to see the achievements but not be able to play the game. submitted by /u/Life-Entertainment31 [link] [comments]
  4. Jump in with friends eliminated Favorite friends which is pointless IMO

in XboX Insiders
    Jump in with friends eliminated Favorite friends which is pointless IMO: I noticed my favorite friends section is gone and replaced by this. In my opinion, there is no value of having this. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]
  5. Favorited friends issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Favorited friends issue: Everyone that I have favorited gets a notification when they get online except for one friend. I don’t get a notification for that friend but i do with all the other favorites. I’ve unfavorite him...
  6. Thank you for fixing the favorited friends notification

in XboX Insiders
    Thank you for fixing the favorited friends notification: Beta build - I dunno if it was a bug or what, but tonight was the first time in months I got a notification for a favorite friend signing on. Thanks for the fix. submitted by /u/anders09...
  7. friends list stopped all favorite notifications

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    friends list stopped all favorite notifications: I have been noticing that for the past month or more (don't know exactly when it started). My friends list has stopped telling me when all my favorites come online. I have tried all...
  8. Any one else not being notified of friends/favorites online?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any one else not being notified of friends/favorites online?: For weeks if not at least a couple months now, I haven’t been getting notified when my friends and favorites are online. Doesn’t matter if it’s through the app or the console itself. I’ve triple...
  9. Favorite Friends Notifications Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Favorite Friends Notifications Issues: Has anyone’s notifications for favorite friends stopped popping up? I know I have had issues in the past and it was due to the insider builds. Wondering if it is user error. I have tried many...
  10. Favorite Friends Online Pop still not fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Favorite Friends Online Pop still not fixed?: My Favorite Friend List dosen't Pop on my Phone and Xbox if someone comes online, i have this issue for about 2 Weeks, has someone the same issue? Alpha Skip ahead bulid. submitted by...