Faulty Series X - Replacement Received

Discus and support Faulty Series X - Replacement Received in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I paid for a brand new Series X that was very difficult to get my hands on with all of the scalping and price increases. The Xbox didn't perform... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FredSeeley, Feb 9, 2021.

1. FredSeeley
    FredSeeley Guest

I paid for a brand new Series X that was very difficult to get my hands on with all of the scalping and price increases. The Xbox didn't perform correctly and had terrible graphical issues on anything 4K. This is an issue many people were having among the other problems with the new system.
    I sent the system in for repair and packaged it in its original box. This foam in the inside of the box was needed to make sure it wasn't damaged in shipment back to Microsoft. I was sent a system with a new serial number that works and doesn't have any issues, but my original box wasn't returned to me.
    I am very disappointed that I paid $500 for something that should work brand new in box and was returned a replacement device in a brown cardboard box with a couple pieces of foam.

:)

FredSeeley, Feb 9, 2021
  2. FredSeeley Win User

It also states that if you have a Series X to take extra precaution because they are not responsible for any shipping damages and we all know how shipping companies treat packages.
  3. FredSeeley Win User

I packaged the Xbox in the original box and inside of another shipping box for extra precaution.

Why would you not keep it all together?

Do they have that many Series X coming in for repair/replacement already that it can't be kept together?
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. KindGryphon Win User

It also states that if you have a Series X to take extra precaution because they are not responsible for any shipping damages and we all know how shipping companies treat packages.
    That doesnt mean use the original box to ship it in though.
  6. FredSeeley Win User

[​IMG]

So what better way to send it than how they are transported from Microsoft to be sold?
Thema:

1. Faulty Series X - Replacement Received - Similar Threads - Faulty Series Replacement

2. trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to use my extended 3 year warranty to replace a faulty elite series 2 which was a...: Hello, my original order was an Xbox elite series 2 controller. I then returned it because the controller developed issues using my extended three year warranty. I received a new unit after some...
  3. How to return faulty Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to return faulty Series X: Hi. I bought a new Series X, it arrived earlier this week. Unboxing it I noticed a scratch on the front panel, I immediately took a picture and contacted the retailer. They made me go to their...
  4. Is my Xbox Series X or my LG C3 48 inch faulty? Or software issue? The games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my Xbox Series X or my LG C3 48 inch faulty? Or software issue? The games?: Hi all, I Hope somebody might help me with this. Two years a go I bought an Xbox series X and recently I bought an LG C3 48 inch. I have experienced some issues. The most Extreme One Is while...
  5. Faulty XBOX Series X Controller & out of warranty issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty XBOX Series X Controller & out of warranty issue: I bought Xbox Series X on the 11th September 2023, i.e 5 days ago. The controller that came with the XBOX is faulty, everytime I press the X-button, it gets stuck. I then registered the device...
  6. Are launch Xbox series x consoles faulty?

in XboX Insiders
    Are launch Xbox series x consoles faulty?: My series x was one of those that had power supply issues and would randomly turn off for no apparent reason. I remember going through the whole process of sending it in for warranty when just...
  7. Xbox Series X controller faulty but no warranty issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller faulty but no warranty issue?: I purchased an Xbox Series X console last October, the controller that came with the console is now faulty so I'm trying to arrange a repair but its states that the controller has ran out of...
  8. Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 controller repaired in warranty with faulty LB and connectivity issues, now...: I purchased an Elite Series 2 Controller via Microsoft and it was great for the first ~6 months. However, I started to notice play in the LB when downshifting in whatever F1 game was out at the...
  9. Are the HDMI ports on XBox series digital faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are the HDMI ports on XBox series digital faulty?: Mine seemed to break mid game in the third week of having it, apparently no suitable fix. Several others with this issue on forum had to return to be fixed, without Microsoft ever replying. Issue...
  10. I have a Xbox elite controller series 2 that is faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox elite controller series 2 that is faulty: My Xbox series 2 elite controller has a problem with stick drift in the left stick. My warranty finished before even the lawsuit started so I would like to know how the lawsuit applies to me. I...