Faulty game set up

Discus and support Faulty game set up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lock breaker in Word Games for 18th Feb 2023 set for 17 pieces with only 16 moves so it is impossible to start it 78f8788a-8168-47f9-8ce0-23f90f124539 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lesley Carter1, Feb 19, 2023.

1. Faulty game set up

Lock breaker in Word Games for 18th Feb 2023 set for 17 pieces with only 16 moves so it is impossible to start it

:)

Lesley Carter1, Feb 19, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Faulty game set up

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to uninstall then reinstall the game and check if there's any changes? Thanks!
  3. Coreldan Win User

BF4

"Personal set up" could refer to a faulty unit, for example.
  4. Temhotabot Win User

Xbox Closes, thinks for a minute, then Opens again, Persistant.

Contact phone support and set up a repair for your console. The disc drive is faulty.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

Finding my router

Can you actually get into your wireless network settings to enter an manual wireless set-up (SSID etc) ? If not I'd say the wireless adapter sounds faulty
  6. GMAN990 Win User

Can't connect to your wireless network?!?!?!

Ok then that tells me it isn't your network set-up it is your Xbox that is faulty and needs to be returned/repaired. You could try your Xbox on a friends set-up to be sure but I'm positive you'll get the same result.

If you cannot connect wired to your router after a factory reset of the network settings of the Xbox or of your modem (which is actually another router) then the Xbox is faulty.

It isn't very common for faulty Xboxes to fail on IP Address failed but I've seen it before numerous times, normally if the network card has failed it will complain about no cable being connected etc, but sometimes like in your case something fails further
    up the chain
Thema:

Faulty game set up

1. Faulty game set up - Similar Threads - Faulty game set

2. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  3. Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Microsoft always send back faulty controllers?: Around 6 months ago I decided to buy an Xbox Series S, all was fine except that after only weeks of use, the controller was drifting to a point of being unusable. I then bought another, it came...
  4. Faulty controller help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller help: I bought two Xbox elite controllers for my sons at Christmas they where on offer for £111 each, one controller has stopped working so I posted it to Microsoft because it was faulty. Instead of...
  5. X Box One X Faulty hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box One X Faulty hard drive: Hi could you please help with some advise my X Box One X has a faulty hard drive but it is not under warranty anymore expired 2019 - I do have household insurance and it is covered under my...
  6. Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a...: Microsoft, your Xbox controller rechargeable battery is faulty. Please fix. If you are a consumer, do not buy this product. 1e603ce1-b179-4a1c-9f34-b61ec3cc3b12
  7. Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are you denying a refund for BG3 - it's a faulty product.: I lost a day's progress due to the BG3 save bug and have ZERO confidence in playing the game anymore. After it happened I went online and saw that it was a known issue. So I requested a refund on...
  8. Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Minecraft due to faulty Xbox app.: When I try to log into Minecraft, I get error code: Bat, which apparently means I have to log into the Xbox app. When I download the Xbox app, it looks like it doesn't load properly, only showing...
  9. Faulty controller missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty controller missing: Hi, I really hope someone can help as I am at my wits end with this situation now and don't know what else I can do. I bought an Xbox Design lab controller for my son. Within 2 months it was...
  10. Is my Xbox Series X or my LG C3 48 inch faulty? Or software issue? The games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is my Xbox Series X or my LG C3 48 inch faulty? Or software issue? The games?: Hi all, I Hope somebody might help me with this. Two years a go I bought an Xbox series X and recently I bought an LG C3 48 inch. I have experienced some issues. The most Extreme One Is while...