Fastest coin gains?

Discus and support Fastest coin gains? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Title pretty much says it all, what's the fastest way to gain coins from your experience? Do the harder garden ops difficulties award a lot more... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Briq, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Briq
    Briq Guest

Fastest coin gains?

Title pretty much says it all, what's the fastest way to gain coins from your experience? Do the harder garden ops difficulties award a lot more coins? How is gardens and graveyards for coin gain?

:)

2. ArmandRoux
    ArmandRoux Guest
    Bingo

Another day with the problems no tickets and no coins.

Congratulations, you're very fast to fix the problem. :-(

ArmandRoux, Feb 25, 2014
  3. DEFan3....
    DEFan3.... Guest
    Really EA!?

I had the same thing happen. The game gave a post-game report outlining coins awarded. At the bottom in red it says "vx CPU Pentalty". The "penalty" was something like 250 coins but overall I was still awarded over 1000. I think this is just EA's way of
    encouraging the individual challenges or actual games vs. real people. Even still the vs. CPU games can build up coins just not as fast.

DEFan3...., Feb 25, 2014
  4. DocSiknasti
    DocSiknasti Guest

Fastest coin gains?

Gardens and graveyards is hit and miss. If you're lucky enough to make it to the last stage (and win) you can easily walk away with 10k+ coins. If you the game doesn't make it past round 1, depending which team you're on, it's unlikely you're walking away
    with more than 3k. But the game mode is a blast.

DocSiknasti, Feb 26, 2014
  5. Jearnsy
    Jearnsy Guest
    Agree with Doc. Gardens and Graveyards can net a lot of coin if you go the full round. I have only had it happen a couple of times, but the game type is a blast regardless.

Jearnsy, Feb 26, 2014
  6. Garden and graveyards seem to be your best bet, however i play team vanquish almost exclusively, and i walk away with about 1.2-2.2k coins each match, and they go by quickly. you get 1000 if you win a match (bonus) and 750 if you lose. so you are almost
    guaranteed to get 1k even if you lose.

SSPENGUIN-7E780435-D15D-449C-9F9C-4944E27A3DA4, Feb 27, 2014
  7. Garden Ops is your best bet imho. I net between 5-7k per match. Then there's the jackpots of 2,500 and 10,000 coins.

I once walked out of a Garden Ops match with 17k coins! Apparently, Pop Cap said in an interview it's entirely possible to get the 10k jackpot on all 4 slots if you're lucky (40k+ coins).

Not to mention GO is WAY faster than an entire match of G&G.

THE ACTI0N MAN, Mar 1, 2014
  8. Reuben.
    Reuben. Guest

Fastest coin gains?

Garden ops is definitely the best way to go. I get around 5k, and I like to at least play on HARD difficulty

Reuben., Mar 2, 2014
  9. Jearnsy
    Jearnsy Guest
    I hadn't played much of Garden Ops when I first posted, so i had no idea about the Jackpots, but you guys are right. You can get a lot of coin even without the jackpots, so I revise my response.

Jearnsy, Mar 7, 2014
  10. ok I found out what gets the most coins fastest! Leveling up! After Rank 12 you get 10k per Rank! I only have a few characters at Rank 19. . .Not sure if it caps at 20? But I've been getting like 20-30k coins per match with this.

Skip Cards help speed-up the more tedious tasks. Fastest coin gains? ;)

THE ACTI0N MAN, Nov 1, 2018
  11. THE ACTI0N MAN Win User

Fastest coin gains?

ok I found out what gets the most coins fastest! Leveling up! After Rank 12 you get 10k per Rank! I only have a few characters at Rank 19. . .Not sure if it caps at 20? But I've been getting like 20-30k coins per match with this.

Skip Cards help speed-up the more tedious tasks. ;)
  12. SSPENGUIN-7E780435-D Win User

Fastest coin gains?

Garden and graveyards seem to be your best bet, however i play team vanquish almost exclusively, and i walk away with about 1.2-2.2k coins each match, and they go by quickly. you get 1000 if you win a match (bonus) and 750 if you lose. so you are almost
    guaranteed to get 1k even if you lose.
  13. Jearnsy Win User

Fastest coin gains?

Agree with Doc. Gardens and Graveyards can net a lot of coin if you go the full round. I have only had it happen a couple of times, but the game type is a blast regardless.
  14. Reuben. Win User

Fastest coin gains?

Garden ops is definitely the best way to go. I get around 5k, and I like to at least play on HARD difficulty
  15. THE ACTI0N MAN Win User

Fastest coin gains?

Garden Ops is your best bet imho. I net between 5-7k per match. Then there's the jackpots of 2,500 and 10,000 coins.

I once walked out of a Garden Ops match with 17k coins! Apparently, Pop Cap said in an interview it's entirely possible to get the 10k jackpot on all 4 slots if you're lucky (40k+ coins).

Not to mention GO is WAY faster than an entire match of G&G.
Thema:

Fastest coin gains?

1. Fastest coin gains? - Similar Threads - Fastest coin gains

2. What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc...

in XBoX on Windows
    What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc...: What’s the best response time from standard , fastest, and extreme for Xbox series x and pc gaming 6977a302-da35-40e2-9143-d3998f0a2291
  3. +150ms ping. Why? 3 years long! Fastest fibre available on wired connection with 4...

in XBoX on Consoles
    +150ms ping. Why? 3 years long! Fastest fibre available on wired connection with 4...: Everything is pretty much in the question field ^above^ Please feel free to troubleshoot me and my problem. (Please) I have had this problem for so long, tried everything suggested. Feel free to...
  4. Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Will The Fastest Hunk of Junk in the Galaxy Achievement not Unlock?: I have completed 38/38 Trials (Races) in Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga and have acquired 100% Completion Twice now, But the Achievement for The Fastest Hunk Of Junk in the Galaxy will not...
  5. [Guide] Fastest way to "Left 100,004 Dead" Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Guide] Fastest way to "Left 100,004 Dead" Achievement: Easiest way to get this achievement (which is no joke) is to be max level 50 with the "Indestructible Vehicle" perk. From there Chapter 3 is going to give you the most time with the most zombies....
  6. MWR Servers down on xbox one only?? fastest and most reliable network?? NOPE!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MWR Servers down on xbox one only?? fastest and most reliable network?? NOPE!!: Xbox boasts the fastest and most reliable network, yet on the day that the new maps for MWR are set to be released, you can't even get into the game. I think they should change the motto to Most...
  7. The fastest way to level up???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The fastest way to level up???: What is the fastest way to level up in this game? Story or MP???? eec2ea0a-6806-41de-83a4-fc1215a8296d
  8. Witch faction is the fastest ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witch faction is the fastest ?: I have a qeustion.. witch faction is the fastest one to train and witch one is the slowest to train ? If someone can help me with the 5 factions reputation rate speed that would be great !...
  9. What is the fastest car in GTA 5 Online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the fastest car in GTA 5 Online?: Yeah, the Hennessey Venom uses a (modified) Lotus chassis. The Voltic is based off of a Tesla Roadster which (drum roll).. also uses a the chassis of a Lotus. Two very different cars though, one...
  10. The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The fastest way to contact Microsoft to report players hacking.: Dear Xbox Support, First off let me start by saying, I am a responsible adult with an Xbox live account. I only plat one particular game myself but my children also play many games. As of...