Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund

Discus and support Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 1969FordF100, May 24, 2022.

1. 1969FordF100
    1969FordF100 Guest

Hello, I bought a Minecraft Account Java Gift Card from Walmart. It didn't work, so I returned it and got another one, then that one didn't work. I contacted Mojang and they said I needed to return it, I went to the store and asked for them for a refund, they said I need to contact Microsoft. I just want my 30 bucks back....

:)

1969FordF100, May 24, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

A pleasure Ford, hope Walmart can fix this one for you. Or at least give you the refund again.

And I advise you purchase the gift card on another site if possible
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Also, some gift cards needs to be activated via Walmart, you may need to double check if the one that you have needs this
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

As you purchased the gift card on a third party store (in this case Walmart) you need to return and ask there for the refund if the gift card is not working for you
  5. Axolotl Queen Win User

Can Buy Minecraft Java edition which is currently 25$ to 30$ at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download From Microsoft rewards points?

No, Minecraft that u can purchase by xbox gift card is bedrock minecraft it is a different version i am talking about java edition minecraft
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

So I bought minecraft bedrock and java but only got bedrock

I appreciate the response, Eli!

I just want to clarify when you purchased the gift card from Amazon for your Minecraft Java and Bedrock bundle, did you redeem it on your Microsoft account?

If not, you can redeem it on redeem.microsoft.com

If yes, are you able to confirm the redeemed gift card on your Microsoft account by signing your account on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you redeemed your Minecraft Bedrock and Java bundle gift card on your Microsoft account.

If you're unable to find the redeemed codes on your Microsoft account, you won't be able to launch your game Minecraft java edition. Please check your other Microsoft accounts' order history to find the redeemed codes and confirm the active license.

Once you found the Microsoft account where you redeemed your gift card, sign out of both the Microsoft Store and the Xbox app. Perform a reset of the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store. Restart your PC. Sign back into the Xbox app and the Microsoft Store.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Fastcard Minecraft Java Account gift card refund - Similar Threads - Fastcard Minecraft Java

2. Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiplayer Function in Minecraft on PC: I want to buy Minecraft on my PC to play online with my friends but I don't know if the Multiplayer function on PC is free or costs extra money. Also, I already own Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my...
  3. Minecraft issues & breaks

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft issues & breaks: Hi Microsoft team, In minecraft 1.20.50, 1.20.60 or up is product some problems in resource and behavior packs, like there was an add-on when I put it in my world and enter the world the game...
  4. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  5. Minecraft Username Switching Trouble

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Username Switching Trouble: Hello, I was told to post this here rather than contacting Minecraft Support, as they no longer deal with this kind of problem since the account migration happened. I own two Minecraft accounts...
  6. My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB

in XBoX on Windows
    My download of Minecraft 1.20.4 keep getting stuck at 59.82MB: When i try to doenload a version of minecraft, it keep getting stuck at 59.82MB , my friends guve me a vode and when i try to do it, it keep getting stuck there, plss help...
  7. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  8. I purchased a Fastcard digital version of Cuphead

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Fastcard digital version of Cuphead: I purchased a Fastcard digital version of Cuphead years ago I recently have had some problems with my console which led me to factory reset my Xbox One S. I have been able to reinstall the game...
  9. Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I redeem a Microsoft Store Gift Card? (ACUTAL Physical Store card, FastCard, not...: Yea I got this 500 dollar card from the xbox one x event launch and I found it in my drawer never used it. But all the support helpers can't figure out it's not an xbox card. I wanna use this on...
  10. Fastcard £25

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fastcard £25: Dear Sirs I recently purchased a gift card for my son it was some months to be honest I loaded the amount into my account believing I could transfer the amount into his account this was an error...