Fast boot 4k issues
Discus and support Fast boot 4k issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I asked Xbox support about this but getting nowhere fast. Ok i have a new Series X and also an XB1X that has same issue. When booting from power off... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HoundDoggy73, Nov 16, 2020.
Thema:
Fast boot 4k issues
Loading...
-
Fast boot 4k issues - Similar Threads - Fast boot issues
-
Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider
in XboX InsidersGot 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the... -
Xbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track
in XboX InsidersXbox one Insider ring upgrade fast track: Hello, Is there any way I can upgrade my insider program past omega? We purchased a disk thinking we could claim digital license but we didn't realize it was behind the insider program. It would... -
hi i need refund i mistakely buyt a game without knowing it pls refund it fast
in XBoX Games and Appshi i need refund i mistakely buyt a game without knowing it pls refund it fast: hi i need refund i mistakely buyt a game without knowing it pls refund it fast 685a715a-583e-4d77-8a18-0f8a1f1a71d8 -
I lost my fast and furious skyline & my Batmobile on rocket league
in XBoX Games and AppsI lost my fast and furious skyline & my Batmobile on rocket league: I bought the Batmobile and skyline on rocket league a few years ago. I’ve came back and since realised they have disappeared. They are not longer in my add-ons. I have the batmobiles boost but not... -
Why am I getting banned for “creating group posts to fast”
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy am I getting banned for “creating group posts to fast”: this is the second time this has happened to me. At first I didn’t even know how I got banned, I hadn’t been on in days and the last time I played I made a group post. My friends said that it was... -
XBOX APP ON PC CAN'T SCAN THE GAMES FAST ON HARDDRIVE
in XBoX on ConsolesXBOX APP ON PC CAN'T SCAN THE GAMES FAST ON HARDDRIVE: Hello, I have been a while on xbox app forum. I scanned a lot of topics and try the most of the solutions which is written in forums. When I open xbox app on my all upgrades are done windows 10,... -
I’m playing Saints Row, just got my console, and my camera just spins fast. How can I fix...
in XBoX Games and AppsI’m playing Saints Row, just got my console, and my camera just spins fast. How can I fix...: My camera won’t stop spinning. New console and controller. Xbox one. Saints Row. I’m bummed. 27e986b0-24e6-4580-995e-7d49faa88e18 -
Xbox Series X fast boot and HDR not autodetected
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Series X fast boot and HDR not autodetected: If I'm playing in a HDR game, my tv detects HDR as usual. The problem is that when I shutdown xbox and startup again (or after some time), when I restart the console in the fastboot mode... -
Quick Resume: Fast boot: ✓, Energy saving: x
in XBoX on ConsolesQuick Resume: Fast boot: ✓, Energy saving: x: Hi There, My XSX can't resume games when I boot the console from the "Energy saving" mode, while quick resume do work when the concole is set to boot fast. Did I misunderstood the quick resume...