Fasly reported for voice communication

Discus and support Fasly reported for voice communication in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i was falsely reported for communication is there anything I can do to get unbanned or unsuspended 373bf310-be3d-4979-894a-5ba2a14e463c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Extinct pikachu, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Fasly reported for voice communication

i was falsely reported for communication is there anything I can do to get unbanned or unsuspended

:)

Extinct pikachu, Apr 17, 2017
  2. XBL SaLeM
    XBL SaLeM Guest
    Everytime someone gets in Red Reputation its basically a suspension, and it can be issued by anyone that takes the time out to report you for crap you never even did. Think about it does Microsoft actually record your voice every single game? NO, therefore
    if someone reports you for voice communication, and for instance you don't own a chat adapter (like me) you still get reported for voice communication, and your rep declines (like me).

XBL SaLeM, Apr 17, 2017
  3. Anteater13
    Anteater13 Guest
    Leaving someone negative feedback and viewing recent players.

I believe you do do it through the report function. At least that is how it works on the 360 in report you select for what reason, which can be for text and voice communication, video communication, or game behavior. This would fall under the game behavior.

Anteater13, Apr 17, 2017
  4. Fasly reported for voice communication

Hi,

The Xbox Live Code of Conduct is strictly implemented for everyone to abide. If you've been reported, our
    Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will conduct an investigation to verify if the report is valid. Once they determine that a gamer violated the rules, appropriate enforcement action will be implemented. If you have disputes
    regarding the suspension, you may submit a case review. Refer to How do I submit a Case Review? for the steps.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Catherine Cus., Apr 18, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

Hi,

The Xbox Live Code of Conduct is strictly implemented for everyone to abide. If you've been reported, our
    Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team will conduct an investigation to verify if the report is valid. Once they determine that a gamer violated the rules, appropriate enforcement action will be implemented. If you have disputes
    regarding the suspension, you may submit a case review. Refer to How do I submit a Case Review? for the steps.

If you have other questions, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.
  6. AssassinXShay72 Win User

People aren't receiving ban when I report them.

Yeah that makes sense. But one question. Why is it that I report someone under the option "Voice Communications" after they told me to [mod removed] or to go [mod removed], along with name calling. Nothing happens to them. Regarding a Voice Communications ban. Like unless I'm incorrect. I'm pretty sure that would be against the Xbox live code of conduct, would it not? To me the option report for "Voice Communications" is almost pointless. Because every time that I have ever reported someone for "Voice Communications" Nothing happens to them. Cause after the fact I don't receive a message from Xbox Live.
  7. Hublot King Win User

Bans

Voice communication bans are unlikely unless they're reported by multiple players frequently
  8. XBL SaLeM Win User

Everytime someone gets in Red Reputation its basically a suspension, and it can be issued by anyone that takes the time out to report you for crap you never even did. Think about it does Microsoft actually record your voice every single game? NO, therefore
    if someone reports you for voice communication, and for instance you don't own a chat adapter (like me) you still get reported for voice communication, and your rep declines (like me).
  9. Jurgen1488 Win User

Iv been banned

You need to be alert to voice communication and message communication.
    Anyone can report you and then you have a ban if you write any insult.
Thema:

1. Fasly reported for voice communication - Similar Threads - Fasly reported voice

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  8. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  9. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  10. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...