Farming simulator 22 stuck syncing data how can I fix?

Discus and support Farming simulator 22 stuck syncing data how can I fix? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Farming simulator 22 stuck syncing data how can I fix? 5f7a1252-2e68-4ee0-a885-d822d6ee8cbb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Terry Radford, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Farming simulator 22 stuck syncing data how can I fix?

:)

Terry Radford, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below, Terry:

" 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state."
  3. Jody Clemons Win User

Need some help I am using a PC and when I get to syncing it gets to 95% and then boots me to Desk top

Thanks
  4. Smwutches Win User

With Xbox play anywhere, bought game on Xbox, when I play on PC is it the PC version? I.e farming, simulator 22.

Yes. Farming Simulator 22 is not a Play Anywhere title though.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Farming Simulator 22 dlc

6. Seancarpenter4 Win User

Farming sim 22 dlc showing up as bought but I've never bought them

Hi there are two other accounts on my xbox but neither of them have ever bought anything for farming simulator 22
Thema:

1. Farming simulator 22 stuck syncing data how can I fix? - Similar Threads - Farming simulator stuck

2. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers...
  3. I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...: Its been 10 minutes and still nothing happened. 23b07842-bce7-4d80-968f-9e3e05b6e90d
  4. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...: i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22?? f6aabbdf-541d-41a0-93dc-30abd1e4a611
  5. Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?: I’ve been trying to play Farming Simulator 22 with my sister but it won’t let us connect to multiplayer. I’m on my pc using the Xbox app and she is on Xbox. We’ve spent a while trying to figure...
  6. how to give back farming simulator 22, it doesn't work (unable to sign in)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to give back farming simulator 22, it doesn't work (unable to sign in): hi when starting farming simulator bought on microsoft store, there is an error unable to sign in , any answers how to fix it? 284d26b9-4a16-4ed4-a440-50ffbbba5d97
  7. can’t connect to multiplayer games on farming simulator 22. When he gets to the join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t connect to multiplayer games on farming simulator 22. When he gets to the join...: Help please. Can’t connect to multiplayer. Red exclamation mark inside red circle for every game. What is wrong?? TIA 94e487de-5328-4b23-b985-c1e83bd91752
  8. Trying to play farming simulator 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play farming simulator 22: Hello I am trying to play farming simulator 22 on the newest Xbox series x and when ever I download and load it just goes to a screen where you can't see anything but you can hear audio from the...
  9. Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...: I have recently pre ordered the two latest DLCs coming to Farming simulator 22. When i checked out more add ons for the game i noticed i had more add ons not installed from the pack from when i...
  10. Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work: Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work for me. My friends game don’t show up on the join game and we all have the same mods and maps but they don’t have the same issue when it’s just them...