Farming simulator 19 refuses to connect to servers. Any advice?

Discus and support Farming simulator 19 refuses to connect to servers. Any advice? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried everything from checking my ports to changing the DNS on my Xbox but nothing seems to work. I can’t even get it the screen that ask witch... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skier kid23, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Skier kid23
    Skier kid23 Guest

I have tried everything from checking my ports to changing the DNS on my Xbox but nothing seems to work. I can’t even get it the screen that ask witch region to chose. Anything I am missing?

:)

Skier kid23, Nov 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Skier

Additional information is needed, please answer the following questions to assist you properly:
    Where are you physically located? (Country)
    Your NAT type says open?
    If you try a different game the issue persist?
    And, this can be a bit dumb. But do you have an active Xbox live gold / game pass ultimate subscription?
    I ask this because most of the paid games requires live gold to use online functionalities
  3. WellmaxxBR Win User

Fs19 multiplayer

You can check if this solution helps you with your connection problem with FS19 servers:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/farming-simulator-19-multiplayer/e7f46ad0-94d9-412c-bdf9-d2dfa53394d2
  4. GunnarFabianski Win User

Farming simulator 19

All of my NAT types are open so that didnt help I'm on farming simulator 19 with 3 of my friends and we all get the same "could not connect to server" message everytime we try to join or create a multiplayer map
  5. k1Helix z Win User

Can't connect to Farming simulator 19 server

Probably a server errot on their side as other users are reporting haveing issues. I suggst to wait until devs say something
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Can't connect to Farming simulator 19 server

There seems to be a few gamers that is unable to play the game today. No official news from Giants that there is an issue at the moment.

Have removed your profile from the console and add it after a hard reset/power cycle?
Thema:

1. Farming simulator 19 refuses to connect to servers. Any advice? - Similar Threads - Farming simulator refuses

2. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers...
  3. I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...: Its been 10 minutes and still nothing happened. 23b07842-bce7-4d80-968f-9e3e05b6e90d
  4. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...: i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22?? f6aabbdf-541d-41a0-93dc-30abd1e4a611
  5. Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?: I’ve been trying to play Farming Simulator 22 with my sister but it won’t let us connect to multiplayer. I’m on my pc using the Xbox app and she is on Xbox. We’ve spent a while trying to figure...
  6. how to give back farming simulator 22, it doesn't work (unable to sign in)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to give back farming simulator 22, it doesn't work (unable to sign in): hi when starting farming simulator bought on microsoft store, there is an error unable to sign in , any answers how to fix it? 284d26b9-4a16-4ed4-a440-50ffbbba5d97
  7. can’t connect to multiplayer games on farming simulator 22. When he gets to the join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t connect to multiplayer games on farming simulator 22. When he gets to the join...: Help please. Can’t connect to multiplayer. Red exclamation mark inside red circle for every game. What is wrong?? TIA 94e487de-5328-4b23-b985-c1e83bd91752
  8. Trying to play farming simulator 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play farming simulator 22: Hello I am trying to play farming simulator 22 on the newest Xbox series x and when ever I download and load it just goes to a screen where you can't see anything but you can hear audio from the...
  9. Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...: I have recently pre ordered the two latest DLCs coming to Farming simulator 22. When i checked out more add ons for the game i noticed i had more add ons not installed from the pack from when i...
  10. Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work: Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work for me. My friends game don’t show up on the join game and we all have the same mods and maps but they don’t have the same issue when it’s just them...