Farming Simulator 19 ‘No connection could be established to the server.’ error.

Discus and support Farming Simulator 19 ‘No connection could be established to the server.’ error. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently bought Farming Simulator 19 on my series X to play multiplayer with my sister. I've got ‘No connection could be established to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morion1984, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Morion1984
    Morion1984 Guest

I've recently bought Farming Simulator 19 on my series X to play multiplayer with my sister. I've got ‘No connection could be established to the server.’ error message every time in tried to play multiplayer. It doesn't have any other details. This error shows up both when I try to host and when I try to join. I've looked online and opened up the ports suggested

10832, 10834, 10839, 10847 and 5000, 10823

The game runs fine in single player. I've got auto update switched on for both on the console and for the game. Up the to left of me menu screen is 1.7.2.2 (22895/33822)

The NAT settings are open on the Xbox.

I'm not sure what else to do to get our working.

:)

Morion1984, Dec 14, 2022
  2. Fatima_J Win User

3. Morion1984 Win User

Thank you for taking the time. I don't think it's a simple connection error as I can play games online without any issue. However Farming Simulator has not worked for multiplayer since installation. I attempted to play multiplayer the day it was installed without success. I also have access to it's mod hub without any trouble making me think that it is something to do with multiplayer specifically.
  4. Fatima_J Win User

Hi Morion1984 ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it seems that you are having an issue on launching Farming Simulator 19 that gives you an error of no connection could be established to the server. This usually happen when the multi-player has not been enabled. Let's work on this together to fix the issue.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. When does the issue started?

2. What are the changes you made prior to this issue?

IN this case, you may check the links below and follow its steps.

Troubleshoot multiplayer connection errors | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot network connection errors | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues | Xbox Support

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  5. JoelDeJesus1 Win User

Farming simulator 19 game pass

Farming Simulator is now on game pass but it's having an issue where It says "No connection could be established to the server." How can this be fixed? And no, it's not NAT
  6. EliasBowen jaime Win User

Farming Simulator 19 "No connection could be established to multiplayer game."

No puedo añadir amigos me ayudan
Thema:

1. Farming Simulator 19 ‘No connection could be established to the server.’ error. - Similar Threads - Farming Simulator ‘No

2. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers...
  3. I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...: Its been 10 minutes and still nothing happened. 23b07842-bce7-4d80-968f-9e3e05b6e90d
  4. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...: i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22?? f6aabbdf-541d-41a0-93dc-30abd1e4a611
  5. Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?: I’ve been trying to play Farming Simulator 22 with my sister but it won’t let us connect to multiplayer. I’m on my pc using the Xbox app and she is on Xbox. We’ve spent a while trying to figure...
  6. how to give back farming simulator 22, it doesn't work (unable to sign in)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to give back farming simulator 22, it doesn't work (unable to sign in): hi when starting farming simulator bought on microsoft store, there is an error unable to sign in , any answers how to fix it? 284d26b9-4a16-4ed4-a440-50ffbbba5d97
  7. can’t connect to multiplayer games on farming simulator 22. When he gets to the join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t connect to multiplayer games on farming simulator 22. When he gets to the join...: Help please. Can’t connect to multiplayer. Red exclamation mark inside red circle for every game. What is wrong?? TIA 94e487de-5328-4b23-b985-c1e83bd91752
  8. Trying to play farming simulator 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play farming simulator 22: Hello I am trying to play farming simulator 22 on the newest Xbox series x and when ever I download and load it just goes to a screen where you can't see anything but you can hear audio from the...
  9. Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...: I have recently pre ordered the two latest DLCs coming to Farming simulator 22. When i checked out more add ons for the game i noticed i had more add ons not installed from the pack from when i...
  10. Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work: Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work for me. My friends game don’t show up on the join game and we all have the same mods and maps but they don’t have the same issue when it’s just them...