Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: my account has been band and i would like to know why ...

Discus and support Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: my account has been band and i would like to know why ... in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative (ISPs): my account has been band and i would like to know why i have done nothing i was just in a party and i... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by killershark6265, Aug 29, 2018.

1. Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: my account has been band and i would like to know why ...

Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative (ISPs): my account has been band and i would like to know why i have done nothing i was just in a party and i cant make a group post
    The only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case review:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-6
    Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review. To do a case review your suspension must be active, have been applied within the
    last year and be longer than 24 hours. You may have to do a quiz on the code of conduct before you can do a case review, and if you fail you will have to wait 24 hours to try again.

:)

killershark6265, Aug 29, 2018
  2. Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: i be hacked in xbox

Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative (ISPs): i be hacked in xbox
    If you believe your account is compromised. I would suggest that you take a look over the following

Compromised account solution
    information.

GabrielaBeedles, Aug 29, 2018
  3. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: i be hacked in xbox

If you believe your account is compromised. I would suggest that you take a look over the following

Compromised account solution
    information.

CIDkidzPILLZ, Aug 29, 2018
  4. Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: my account has been band and i would like to know why ...

ZombieJesterCOE, Aug 29, 2018
  5. LegoNinja187
    LegoNinja187 Guest
    Hello.

You should receive an email addressed to the email account associated with the gamer tag that received the ban/suspension from Microsoft/Xbox telling you why you were banned. To check your enforcement history, you can go here
    just make sure to sign in with the affected account.

LegoNinja187, Aug 29, 2018
  6. ChiefJoboo
    ChiefJoboo Guest
    The only way to contact anyone that can alter suspensions (or to appeal it or ask about it) is to contact enforcement through a case review:

Xbox support and phone support can not alter suspensions. Only enforcement can - and ONLY through a case review. To do a case review your suspension must be active, have been applied within the
    last year and be longer than 24 hours. You may have to do a quiz on the code of conduct before you can do a case review, and if you fail you will have to wait 24 hours to try again.

ChiefJoboo, Nov 5, 2018
  7. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: i be hacked in xbox

8. ChiefJoboo Win User

Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: my account has been band and i would like to know why i have done nothing i was just in a party and i cant make a group post

9. Frizio I iB Win User

Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: fs 15 mods

Hey there :)

i don't think so... mods are not allowed on xbox, normally...
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: Billing Information glitch

11. steeledwand7664 Win User

Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: My Xbox not sending out a picture

Make sure that you have the HDMI coming out to tv and not in from cable box on the back of the xbox.
Thema:

Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: my account has been band and i would like to know why ...

1. Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative: my account has been band and i would like to know why ... - Similar Threads - Farmers Telecommunications Cooperative

2. How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari

in XBoX on Windows
    How long has Xbox been working/cooperating with Atari: I have looked deeply into this question and I am still without answer so does anyone know the answer e5b647fe-ad8f-442e-ad5f-b13297853ca3
  3. Ratchet and clank and sly cooper

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ratchet and clank and sly cooper: Why do not buy the license to Sony I would like that too sly cooper Ratchet and clank and will be on Xbox his cool buy their licenses and made you max money 777f1cf6-9785-40f0-b499-6dc326fd172a
  4. Mini cooper class c

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mini cooper class c: Any advice on how to make the mini cooper more drivable in c class. And why is the engine so shaky as you increase rpms. It kinda stutters, I haven't seen this on any other car....
  5. Mini Cooper he

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mini Cooper he: when will the Mini Cooper gp horizon edition be released ? It's the only car I want 34805024-4e81-42b5-80ee-c773193b8824