Farm Simulator 2017 pre order won't launch error code 0x87e107f9

Discus and support Farm Simulator 2017 pre order won't launch error code 0x87e107f9 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Farm Simulator 2017 pre order won't launch error code 0x87e107f9, any suggestions on how to correct.? 7214564d-03c2-4b92-975b-97cf3393e5b7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by dano185, Oct 24, 2016.

1. dano185
    dano185 Guest

Farm Simulator 2017 pre order won't launch error code 0x87e107f9, any suggestions on how to correct.?

:)

dano185, Oct 24, 2016
  2. JamesShakour
    JamesShakour Guest
    Farm Simulator 2017 Mods

I purchased an Xbox One X and did the network transfer for my games, everything transferred except the DLC for Farm Simulator 2017. Is that normal or did I do something wrong?

JamesShakour, Oct 24, 2016
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Farm Simulator 2017 Mods

Hi

I suspect you did not do anything wrong to quickly find the DLC content you own open My games & apps then highlight Farm Simulator 2017 and press the menu button on the controller in the menu that appears select Manage Game and all you DLC should be sitting
    in a Ready to install list.

gds1972, Oct 24, 2016
  4. Lofty Who Win User

Some of you are going to cry.....

5. Paul Lazarou Win User

Some of you are going to cry.....

Dont think i will tell the Mrs i have pre ordered a farming simulator she already thinks i'm an idiot. Ooh arrrh. Thanks for the heads up.
  6. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 34, 30 мая - 6 июня 2017

Farming Simulator 15 - за треть цены

[​IMG]

Farming Simulator 15 - игра, которую "забыли" включить в недельную распродажу, но к пятнице всё же про неё вспомнили )).

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  7. UnwarantedGleep Win User

Games wont load up

Having the same problem... Error code 0x87e107f9
  8. Smwutches Win User

south park fractured but whole pre-order promo

You won't receive a code for the game. It will show as free to download from the marketplace closer to launch of the game once you're charged for the pre-order.
Thema:

1. Farm Simulator 2017 pre order won't launch error code 0x87e107f9 - Similar Threads - Farm Simulator 2017

2. Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant connect to Farming simulator server, modhub, https://www.giants-software.com/ or...: I get the ``could not connect to the server´´. I also wont get access to the modhub in the game, i only get ``loading modhub´´. When i try the webpages as mentioned in the question it only refers...
  3. I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to open Farming Simulator 22 on my Xbox One S and it is just stuck on the...: Its been 10 minutes and still nothing happened. 23b07842-bce7-4d80-968f-9e3e05b6e90d
  4. i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my...: i played farming simulator 22 on xbox but recently switch to pc how could i transfer my game save over to the pc version of farming simulator 22?? f6aabbdf-541d-41a0-93dc-30abd1e4a611
  5. Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Farming Simulator 22 is on the wrong update?: I’ve been trying to play Farming Simulator 22 with my sister but it won’t let us connect to multiplayer. I’m on my pc using the Xbox app and she is on Xbox. We’ve spent a while trying to figure...
  6. how to give back farming simulator 22, it doesn't work (unable to sign in)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to give back farming simulator 22, it doesn't work (unable to sign in): hi when starting farming simulator bought on microsoft store, there is an error unable to sign in , any answers how to fix it? 284d26b9-4a16-4ed4-a440-50ffbbba5d97
  7. can’t connect to multiplayer games on farming simulator 22. When he gets to the join...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can’t connect to multiplayer games on farming simulator 22. When he gets to the join...: Help please. Can’t connect to multiplayer. Red exclamation mark inside red circle for every game. What is wrong?? TIA 94e487de-5328-4b23-b985-c1e83bd91752
  8. Trying to play farming simulator 22

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play farming simulator 22: Hello I am trying to play farming simulator 22 on the newest Xbox series x and when ever I download and load it just goes to a screen where you can't see anything but you can hear audio from the...
  9. Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recently pre ordered DLCs for farming simulator 22 went to play the game and all my...: I have recently pre ordered the two latest DLCs coming to Farming simulator 22. When i checked out more add ons for the game i noticed i had more add ons not installed from the pack from when i...
  10. Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work: Farming simulator 22 multiplayer will not work for me. My friends game don’t show up on the join game and we all have the same mods and maps but they don’t have the same issue when it’s just them...