Far Cry Primal "Here Kitty" achievement not unlocking

Discus and support Far Cry Primal "Here Kitty" achievement not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having trouble unlocking the Here Kitty achievement on Far Cry Primal. It has been over 8 months since I tamed the Bloodfang Sabretooth Tiger and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rkerswell1, May 8, 2017.

1. rkerswell1
    rkerswell1 Guest

I am having trouble unlocking the Here Kitty achievement on Far Cry Primal. It has been over 8 months since I tamed the Bloodfang Sabretooth Tiger and have tried everything and this includes;

- Microsofts own troubleshooting guides

- Been in contact with Ubisoft and are unable to fix the problem

- Contacted Microsoft support and ran through more troubleshooting and still are unable to resolve the issue

- Read loads of forums that have the same issue and their solutions do not work

The only and last thing Microsoft have offered it to post on here and hopefully someone has something that hasn't been tried that can fix the problem.

:)

rkerswell1, May 8, 2017
  2. PujTheRabbit
    PujTheRabbit Guest
    Achievement Not Unlocking Far Cry Primal

The expansion achievement of far cry primal in which you have to capture all outposts won't unlock, I have done everything I needed to do but because my WiFi disconnected just before I completed it I didn't receive it, can anyone help?

PujTheRabbit, May 8, 2017
  3. Achievement "done, unlocking" (29/03/16)

I've been playing Far Cry Primal in March and one (just one) achievement won't unlock. I completed the requirements on 29/03/16 but it has been showing "done, unlocking" ever since. The 100% completion is only visible on my console and not on Xbox.com
    nor on the Smartglass app. Seems to me that the sync from console to "Microsoft" did not take place or did not complete successfully. Is there anything I could do to speed up the process or do I just have to wait for the achievement to pop on its own?

Ericjager2012, May 8, 2017
  4. Far Cry Primal "Here Kitty" achievement not unlocking

Hey there, iD Speed!

I'm sorry to see any issues earning achievements in Far Cry Primal! If you haven't already, be sure to try out the steps in our

achievement sticky
    . There are some suggestions there, including checking out True Achievements for any tips.

If that doesn't help out, be sure to try the achievement under a new save on your profile. This generally pops achievements if they didn't go through the first time.

Outside of that, we have nothing else we are able to offer in terms of support. You can fill out the survey at the bottom of the sticky provided above to ensure the situation is logged to the team that oversees achievement issues. We send that survey up
    to them weekly. Be sure to try the achievement on a different save within 30 days of submitting the survey. Note that these are not sent up to resolve individual achievement issues but gives information on possible major issues with achievements.

If you have any other support issues you need assistance with, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding! Far Cry Primal "Here Kitty" achievement not unlocking :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, May 9, 2017
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey there, iD Speed!

I'm sorry to see any issues earning achievements in Far Cry Primal! If you haven't already, be sure to try out the steps in our

achievement sticky
    . There are some suggestions there, including checking out True Achievements for any tips.

If that doesn't help out, be sure to try the achievement under a new save on your profile. This generally pops achievements if they didn't go through the first time.

Outside of that, we have nothing else we are able to offer in terms of support. You can fill out the survey at the bottom of the sticky provided above to ensure the situation is logged to the team that oversees achievement issues. We send that survey up
    to them weekly. Be sure to try the achievement on a different save within 30 days of submitting the survey. Note that these are not sent up to resolve individual achievement issues but gives information on possible major issues with achievements.

If you have any other support issues you need assistance with, be sure to post up a new detailed thread so that our community can work on helping you out. Thanks for understanding! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.
  6. Bigdaddy434 Win User

Far cry primal achievment won't unlock

Hello how are you? Sorry that no one answered you. Did you ever fix this problem? Oh also I just wanted to say that you posted in the wrong section, This is for the upcoming Far cry 5, not Primal. Anyhow I had this issue too though I just redid the mission
    and got the achievement.
  7. Skepticality Win User

Notification box!

I would love it, I remember far cry primal only had subtitles because you couldnt understand the talking but achievements would pop up in between dialogue
  8. Kobe Sensei Win User

Far Cry Primal

and its out!!!! yet service is down so I cannot launch until a fix occurs! yay!
  9. Goatsnatcher Win User

Far Cry Primal

I wasn't going to bother until the price came down (like others here), but it's on cd keys for £24 for uplay....I couldn't resist.
Thema:

1. Far Cry Primal "Here Kitty" achievement not unlocking - Similar Threads - Far Cry Primal

2. Achievement for Far Cry Primal never unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement for Far Cry Primal never unlocked: so i've recently started playing Far Cry Primal (literally 4 days ago) and my beginning goal was to 100% the game and get all 50 achievements. i have already made good progress with that goal....
  3. Far Cry Primal...2 Locked Achievements...what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Primal...2 Locked Achievements...what do I do?: Okay, so herein lies my issues. The 2 achieves I need are Expert Wenja and Crush your enemies. Expert Wenja- I have all of the skills unlocked, however I never received the achievement. If memory...
  4. 2Wire: Achievement Not Unlocking Far Cry Primal

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: Achievement Not Unlocking Far Cry Primal: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): Achievement Not Unlocking Far Cry Primal The expansion achievement of far cry primal in which you have to capture all outposts won't unlock, I have done everything I...
  5. Far Cry Primal Achivement "Conquest (all forts are captured)" didn't unlock on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Primal Achivement "Conquest (all forts are captured)" didn't unlock on Xbox One X: Hello Microsoft Support said that i should ask the Achievement Support Team here to check and then fix an bugged Achievement. I already finished the Game and also got the two Achievements "To...
  6. Far cry primal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry primal: I have purchased Far Cry Primal twice and both times they do not work.. and I know that the Xbox works perfectly fine... do you suggests anything so I can fix this issues .....
  7. Can't install Far Cry: Primal.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Far Cry: Primal.: I have no clue who to contact about this now, so I'm trying the forums. I bought Far Cry: Primal early this afternoon. When installing, the download reaches 35% and then stops. I am greeted with...
  8. Far cry primal achievment won't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry primal achievment won't unlock: hello guys, I've been playing far cry primal for the couple past days , and yesterday I beat the last boss ULL but unfortunately the achievment didn't unlock which is -Evolution in action- . I...
  9. Far Cry Primal achievements not registering on my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry Primal achievements not registering on my account.: [img] I have completed these five achievements (Good Boy, Expansion, Krati Krati Krati, and Liberator) while I was offline on Friday, March 31st. I went online the next day to check if they were...
  10. I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD$have the disc for both games$ fine ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD$have the disc for both games$ fine ...: I just bought an Xbox one, it played Far Cry primal and COD(have the disc for both games) fine the other day. Now neither game is playing. It states "do you own the game?" Of course, the DISC is...