Far cry primal achievment won't unlock

Discus and support Far cry primal achievment won't unlock in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello guys, I've been playing far cry primal for the couple past days , and yesterday I beat the last boss ULL but unfortunately the achievment didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by endlessahmed, Jul 1, 2017.

1. endlessahmed
    endlessahmed Guest

hello guys,

I've been playing far cry primal for the couple past days , and yesterday I beat the last boss ULL but unfortunately the achievment didn't unlock which is

-Evolution in action- . I removed my account and signed in again but luck. I even unplugged the power from consloe still.nothing. Now it's been more than 24 hours and obviously it's not gonna unlock. I really find it hard to start all over again just for
    that achievment.

Hope someone can help me out.

Thanx in advance

:)

endlessahmed, Jul 1, 2017
  2. fpereira1991
    fpereira1991 Guest
    Achievements not unlocked

Some basic achievements didnt unlock on Far Cry Primal and Battlefield Hardline. I'm 100% sure i met the requirements and most of those achievements are simply passing some missions. For example in Far Cry Primal o dont have 2 inital missions achievements
    and unlocked some that are after those missions

fpereira1991, Jul 1, 2017
  3. fpereira1991
    fpereira1991 Guest
    Achievements not unlocked

Some basic achievements didnt unlock on Far Cry Primal and Battlefield Hardline. I'm 100% sure i met the requirements and most of those achievements are simply passing some missions. For example in Far Cry Primal o dont have 2 inital missions achievements
    and unlocked some that are after those missions

fpereira1991, Jul 1, 2017
  4. Bigdaddy434
    Bigdaddy434 Guest

Hello how are you? Sorry that no one answered you. Did you ever fix this problem? Oh also I just wanted to say that you posted in the wrong section, This is for the upcoming Far cry 5, not Primal. Anyhow I had this issue too though I just redid the mission
    and got the achievement.

Bigdaddy434, Sep 11, 2017
  5. Bigdaddy434 Win User

Hello how are you? Sorry that no one answered you. Did you ever fix this problem? Oh also I just wanted to say that you posted in the wrong section, This is for the upcoming Far cry 5, not Primal. Anyhow I had this issue too though I just redid the mission
    and got the achievement.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Achievement for Far Cry Primal never unlocked

Achievements not popping on this game has been an issue since it's release back in 2016. Ubisoft did acknowledge at one point that some of the achievements not popping was a tracking issue on their end but whether it covered all achievements and whether they fixed it, I am not sure.

Sometimes starting a new save and doing the tasks necessary for the achievement (in this case, killing Ull) will pop it but no guarantees
  7. Dérek Augusto Win User

Achievement for Far Cry Primal never unlocked

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Lullaby, Sorry about that, mate.

So far, no procedure has been made available that would allow us to manage this error with achievements.

So really, if it didn't show up, there's nothing to do but wait.

We can just test forcing a sync.

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  8. Skepticality Win User

Notification box!

I would love it, I remember far cry primal only had subtitles because you couldnt understand the talking but achievements would pop up in between dialogue
  9. Kobe Sensei Win User

Far Cry Primal

and its out!!!! yet service is down so I cannot launch until a fix occurs! yay!
Thema:

1. Far cry primal achievment won't unlock - Similar Threads - Far cry primal

2. Image quality on retina screen far below expectations

in XBoX on Consoles
    Image quality on retina screen far below expectations: I recently got a Game Pass Ultimate subscription for cloud gaming on an iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5 inches, 2017 with a Radeon Pro 555 2 GB). I thought that would amount to the same thing as pairing a...
  3. Can't install Far Cry 6

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Far Cry 6: Specifically that game. Other games will install fine. When I click install, absolutely nothing happens. No response at all. e0417176-890e-43ae-ab53-b2c5ac2382b2
  4. Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Far Cry 6 Cross platform but both on Xbox Game Pass?: Can I play far cry 6 multiplayer with my son if we're on different platforms (me on PC and son on Xbox One) if we're both using Xbox game pass? Please advise. 126087b8-2732-4d65-a8fe-b2ff808ce27d
  5. Far cry 5 lags.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 5 lags.: Device name ADSD Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB (7.88 GB usable) Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  6. How to Play Far Cry 3 (360) Split Screen on Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Play Far Cry 3 (360) Split Screen on Series S?: Hello, I'm getting a hard time trying to activate split screen and I don't even know if there's such an option for this game on Series S. According to the word on the internet, you should...
  7. unable to join online co op on far cry 6 unless i use mobile hot spot

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to join online co op on far cry 6 unless i use mobile hot spot: I have just bought far cry 6 from Ubisoft it will not connect to co op online through my WI FI but it works through my mobile hotspot but it will allow me to join a game if I join through Ubisoft...
  8. I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Gamepass and i installed Far cry 5 but when i start the game loading screen stays...: thats loading screen [img] 7e7a0839-ec48-4625-aed6-a62813591ccd
  9. Far cry 6 stuttering with good pc and frames don't seem to drop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far cry 6 stuttering with good pc and frames don't seem to drop: Hi, I have recently bought the game Far Cry 6, I love the graphics and the game overall but the issue is that I sometimes get weird stutters that seem to not drop my frames. I have seen this with...
  10. Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Yeah they gave me credit for far cry 6 and estimated value was $100 but I don't care to...: They ended up giving me far cry 6 Gold edition $100 and I don't play that I don't care to have that and as soon as I was trying to get on the game and I'm a streamer and my ultimate game pass went...