Fanfest

Discus and support Fanfest in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Excuse me when will you confirm the deletion of the registry? It's been a week and nothing [img] 82f014fe-f025-43ab-9c02-a34263d9682a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SahidMateus, Jul 15, 2021.

1. SahidMateus
    SahidMateus Guest

Fanfest

Excuse me when will you confirm the deletion of the registry? It's been a week and nothing
    Fanfest [​IMG]

:)

SahidMateus, Jul 15, 2021
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

Are we able to purchase E3 FanFest tickets

Click
    here
    to find all the information on Xbox FanFest!
  3. DevikM Win User

When do you think we will get a updated news on Flight Simulator

Maybe on gamescom or on xbox fanfest in november
  4. Yo Ducky Win User

Do you collect merchandise?

All my xbox fanfest items and e3 items
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

[closed/solved] 12 month Game Pass code from FanFest (metal card) "already redeemed"

Hello Uncleben

I am sorry for all the frustration with the code. As you stated the code was redeemed 1 month after gamescon fanfest is it possible you redeemed on your account or another account. If it wasn't, you would have to get ahold of fanfest due to they are the
    ones who gave it to you. As far as I know support cant see who redeemed it. And they for sure cant know who all was at fanfest.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

XO19 how excited????

I think it's great that they are doing the Fanfest type events on a global basis.
Thema:

Fanfest

1. Fanfest - Similar Threads - Fanfest

2. When are the Xbox Fanfest Trivia rewards typically given out?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are the Xbox Fanfest Trivia rewards typically given out?: I participated in the 23 August Fanfest Trivia and placed top 500. But I seem to not have received any rewards on my account. 31929f5a-a9be-4e6c-9c80-ba102d6a5d8f
  3. fanfest complaint

in XBoX on Windows
    fanfest complaint: I need to make a complaint regarding my treatment from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** and the fanfest even though i have email correspondence from them...
  4. Emergency on Xbox Fanfest

in XBoX Accessibility
    Emergency on Xbox Fanfest: Having a trouble personal emergency crisis. Recently, I learned my guest did not register his ticket and unable to get the person in. I'm trying to get my guest re-register but its closed. I'm...
  5. my Xbox Fanfest account is Cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    my Xbox Fanfest account is Cancelled: my Xbox Fanfest account is Cancelled 365af61d-db94-4d1e-bfe1-d49b2a4a8384
  6. Fanfest stuff emergency

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fanfest stuff emergency: Hi Need help for recommendation and I need to buy it fast. I'm required to buy something to carry stuff. According to fanfest the size is about 14 x 14. A drawstring bag works. I know backpacks...
  7. I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to unsubscribe to Xbox FanFest. They are not useful to me.: I can't find any ways to stop FanFest from sending me emails about some news or updates. There really is no place for me there and I really just want to part from that program that I don't even...
  8. Fanfest 2022 Guest confirmation issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Fanfest 2022 Guest confirmation issue: Not sure where to ask since i couldn't find a contact email for their fanfest 2022 event, but I had won to attend the fanfest event and I included a guest in my registration. Problem is, I got my...
  9. FanFest account cancelled

in XBoX Accessibility
    FanFest account cancelled: My account for FanFest seems "cancelled". I haven´t done anything. How can I "activate" again? 6aecc2d1-69e1-4079-b559-4219c2d40d8d
  10. All my ambassador xbox fanfest and Microsoft reward is acting wierd

in XBoX Accessibility
    All my ambassador xbox fanfest and Microsoft reward is acting wierd: After i complained of a hacked issue and my account was proved that i am the owner,whiles they were transferring my old account to new account,programs that i tried to check since I missed my...