Family

Discus and support Family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to bypass the family settings on xbox 360 f9cd3719-95e6-4f52-b4dc-fa1ad43abac8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PlasteredGlobe0, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Family

How to bypass the family settings on xbox 360

:)

PlasteredGlobe0, Dec 25, 2015
  2. Our own Crossroads Guitar Festival.....

Hey, we've got you and your family booked in as AVF's answer to the Partridge Family Family :)

bilbosmeggins, Dec 25, 2015
  3. luffyq1
    luffyq1 Guest
    I got an Xbox One and have been enjoying it Family :)

Welcome to the family.

luffyq1, Dec 25, 2015
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Account settings

Two ways to tell if he is in a family as a child account already.

Sign into his account at account.microsoft.com/family if there is no other family members then he is an adult in his own family.

Sign into his account on the xbox console go into settings and under the account tab go to family settings and go down to manage family members and it will tell you if there are any family members in the family there.
  5. ROBOT TIGER 1 Win User

XBOX Live Whole Household Membership

Under the BSBALLUMP Gamertag Family it shows me and the option to ADD TO FAMILY. When clicking in the ADD TO FAMILY it wants us to add more family members. is added under the BSBALLUMP family because the option to remove ROBOT
    TIGER 1 from the family is given to BSBALLUMP. Thank you again.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Random account on brand new Xbox One S

To go along with the other post to see if your account is in a family you can sign in at account.microsoft.com/family and it will tell you if your account is in a family and if it is a child in the family or not.
  7. Rishabh0067 Win User

Hello , i have a problem i want to quit my family but I don’t have the option to quit please could you give me a solution

Hi Elouadghiri H, my name is Rishabh, I hope you are doing great out there. I’m happy to help you with your question.

Please note that the ability to leave a family group may depend on the permissions and roles set by the family organizer. If you do not see the option to leave the family group, it's possible that the family organizer has restricted this action. In that case, you might need to contact the family organizer to request to be removed from the family group.

If you're looking to leave a family group on Xbox, here's how you can do it:

1. From Xbox Console:

Sign in to the Xbox console with the account that is part of the family group.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Navigate to the "Profile & system" tab.
    Scroll down to "Settings" and select "Account."
    Choose "Family settings."
    Select the family member you want to remove from the family group.
    Choose "Remove from family."

2. From Xbox Family Settings App:

Download and install the Xbox Family Settings app on your mobile device.
    Sign in with the account that is part of the family group.
    Open the app and navigate to the "Family" section.
    Select the family member you want to remove.
    Choose "Remove from family."

3. From Xbox Website:

Go to the Xbox Family Settings website: https://family.microsoft.com/.
    Sign in with the account that is part of the family group.
    Click on the family member's profile you want to remove.
    Select "Remove from family."

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks and regards
    Rishabh Sohal
  8. IceStorm III Win User

This sold it for me...

It's restricted to the owner and one of ten family members playing at the same time. It's not clear if two family could play along with the owner (owner on secondary console, family on tertiary console, family on primary console) or if the family check supersedes
    the console check.
Thema:

Family

1. Family - Similar Threads - Family

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. Microsoft family age restrictions?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft family age restrictions?: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under Thanks and please help!...
  4. Microsoft age restrictions Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft age restrictions Family Account: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under. Please Help Thanks!...
  5. I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have 2 Xbox 1’s. One is the family’s console, other is my sons. I recently purchased an...: All 3 consoles are now mirrored. All of the X1 games show up on the X. Groups are the same ect. If I move groups, delete games ect on my Xbox X then it deletes them from both xbox 1’s. Now my son...
  6. Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Unable to update Family Safety to allow child to add friends in Minecraft (he's playing on...: My son is playing Mine Craft on his PC. He's attempting to add friends, but it's saying 'the parent needs to go to Family Safety to enable him to add friends.' I've gone to Microsoft's Family...
  7. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  8. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  9. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  10. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8