Family Time Warnings

Discus and support Family Time Warnings in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please make a new version of Family Safety without those big time warnings kicking me out of the game. I was given 30 bonus minutes but the 15 minute... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Logan Santos_185, Nov 3, 2022.

1. Family Time Warnings

Please make a new version of Family Safety without those big time warnings kicking me out of the game. I was given 30 bonus minutes but the 15 minute and 2 minute warnings kick me out of the game while I record. Please remake the big time warnings so they won't kick players out of games.

:)

Logan Santos_185, Nov 3, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Family Time Warnings

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Logan, Thanks for your suggestion, it really is a good idea.

The best way to send these suggestions to the responsible team is through the HUB for feedback app on windows, friend.

Just download it to your PC, choose the category and submit your idea.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Why are Xbox 360 Families being penalized?

The family pack ended in march 2013,the xbox was released in november/december, not exactly blind sided.

Those that managed to get extra time on the family pack got plenty of warning that it was ending.
  4. XxxDarkheartxxX Win User

Families and Pre-Owned Games

5. Jurgen1488 Win User

ATTENTION ALL !!!

Yeah, I know but warning for Xbox Family is IMPORTANT!!!
  6. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Xbox no longer offers family packs!

The option to renew the Family Pack was removed several months ago, with absolutely no warning.
Thema:

Family Time Warnings

1. Family Time Warnings - Similar Threads - Family Warnings

2. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  3. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  4. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  5. Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not...: Xbox series X wwe 2k24 american nightmare family pack code was redeemed on PC but not showing up on xbox series x console 1963545a-d12a-4715-a864-ca57e8d12bf8
  6. Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Family feature request for the home automation community.: I would like to know if there are any plans to include the option for push notifications for when a profile with screen limits has reached their limit? This would be helpful for creating triggers....
  7. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  8. How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to prevent a child from leaving family safety?: My 14 years old is able to leave the family group. How can i prevent it? 9d32f861-e576-4990-a473-f99459314cd1
  9. How do I share points to my family members?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I share points to my family members?: I cannot see how to give points to my family members. 296d0735-4738-44fd-ab53-448978e0a95a
  10. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2