Family sharing and cloud gaming

Discus and support Family sharing and cloud gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I am logged into my xbox one console with game pass, I can play cloud games. My child cannot play cloud games and he has been added to my family... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AM_785, Dec 19, 2021.

1. AM_785
    AM_785 Guest

When I am logged into my xbox one console with game pass, I can play cloud games. My child cannot play cloud games and he has been added to my family and the console has been set as the home console. He can download games and play them but the cloud play feature is not available to him. I have removed all restrictions and he still is getting the message that he is unable to access cloud services. I can easily switch to my account and access the cloud gaming. Any ideas?

:)

AM_785, Dec 19, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Yes

Only YOU as the account holder can access cloud

Homeshare only applies to the console and does not include ea play or xcloud
  3. odacrew1 Win User

Xbox One At gamescom 2013

Demoing of the cloud, launch date, Family Share abilities.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Game Hub XBOX Ultimate subscription - Samsung

HR means thru cloud via Samsung tv's

@,op unless you are in the 8 regions with friends and family ultimate you cant share it except thru console

Cloud gaming is only s subscriber perk and can't be shared
  5. EVIL VENOM Win User

A fix to the always online problem and 10 share

My idea on Family share: Only digital downloaded games can be shared via cloud that way the disc copies do not get passed around. Currently all purchased games on xbox live are registered to the gamer tag so they maybe able to use that to give the people
    family share. I don't know just an idea. I really don't care for family share but thought about it for people who want it.
  6. RippenHarra Win User

Competition Stepping Up

@bum family share meant you could share your games disc or digital via the cloud with up to 10 family or friends but only 2 out of the 10 at any given time. You could still trade in and buy second hand games.

oh forgot I don't trade in my games.
Thema:

1. Family sharing and cloud gaming - Similar Threads - Family sharing cloud

2. How do I share points to my family members?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I share points to my family members?: I cannot see how to give points to my family members. 296d0735-4738-44fd-ab53-448978e0a95a
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  5. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...
  6. How do I share my online subscription with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I share my online subscription with family: I got my son a new xbox for Christmas. I created him his own account and now I want to add him to my subscription to play on line with him. Is gold pass still a thing? I have done this before...
  7. Family sharing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Family sharing games: We have a family account, 2 Xboxes in the house. My son has bought MW3 can I now play that on my Xbox ? 5e09c1b2-71f3-4528-93f3-f8e192f998c7
  8. Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to game share to multiple Xbox’s through family accounts?: Hey so I currently have 3 Xbox’s one for myself and my two sons. Is there a way that I can share my games I’ve already bought to both of their Xbox’s? For example, if we all wanted to play...
  9. Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?: I want to share my game pass with my family but right now my home Xbox only shares games. I have game pass core. 3feec88d-530b-47e5-9e89-09f2f2941682
  10. Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members: Hi There, Tried to trouble shoot from a previous blog about children using Game Pass Ultimate. I have set our console to Home and my son's account still says he has to subscribe to use cloud...