Family settings

Discus and support Family settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help setting up family settings. It always says to add an adult to the family but not a child. How do I change my account from an adult to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TiedSilver596, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Family settings

I need help setting up family settings. It always says to add an adult to the family but not a child. How do I change my account from an adult to a child?

:)

TiedSilver596, Jan 2, 2014
  2. MorfingKING
    MorfingKING Guest
    family settings

I dont remember my family settings password and i wanna to change my settings. How i can take password off/change it? Need help

MorfingKING, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    family settings

Hi TereMiliJacob - would you be able to create a new thread detailing your issue?

Miss Portia, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Owen_966
    Owen_966 Guest

Family settings

◾Sign in to Xbox LIVE by using the account that you want to change.

◾Go to Settings, and then select Account.

◾Select Promote Child Account.

Owen_966, Jan 2, 2014
  5. There is no account under settings, are you sure this is for Xbox one?

TiedSilver596, Jan 2, 2014
  6. [quote user="TiedSilver596"]How do I change my account from an adult to a child?[/quote]

You are trying to change an adult account to a child account? While the age of the account is determined by the DOB on said account, we can change the privacy settings for this account to have child-like privileges.
    To do this, just navigate to Settings>Privacy & online safety>and make the appropriate changes their.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.

Mister Ohnaka, Oct 31, 2018
  7. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Family Settings

Yep...if you can't remember the password you will have to call support for the account verification process.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Family settings

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. RaidenX80 Win User

Family settings.

i have got family settings on because someone went on my xbox and turned them off and i dont know the password or the symbol password so i carnt reset the password
  10. xTableside Win User

Family settings

That's because the BF4 beta is mature rated content. For any content that's rated "unrated" or "mature" the content will not download to an account under the age of 18. This is not a setting that you can change. If you wish to download related content you'll
    need to create an account above the age of 18 or wait until the age on your account reaches the age of 18 so you can promote your account from child to adult.

Consult this link for more information

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety
  11. durodrkic Win User

family settings

i forgott pasword in childe profile
Thema:

Family settings

1. Family settings - Similar Threads - Family settings

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox: My account is the child account in a family with no adult and I can’t figure out how to leave or what to do 9dfb969f-31d3-4fdb-8acc-c54fbda8325c
  4. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  5. How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming: Cloud family is saying due to my family safety settings I can not play fortnight how do I change the settings d6773136-8ad0-4281-917e-6a2c605629ff
  6. How to remove family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family settings?: Hi all, I am currently trying to change my Account location/region however it is not letting me due to “Family settings” on my account. I have looked on my account and I was the host of a family,...
  7. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  8. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  9. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...
  10. Xbox Family Settings appearing out of nowhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Settings appearing out of nowhere: For reference I am eighteen years old and my Xbox account has never been involved in a family group on Xbox. A few weeks ago now my Xbox account suddenly decided that I was in a family group and...