Family settings

Discus and support Family settings in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need help setting up family settings. It always says to add an adult to the family but not a child. How do I change my account from an adult to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TiedSilver596, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Family settings

I need help setting up family settings. It always says to add an adult to the family but not a child. How do I change my account from an adult to a child?

:)

TiedSilver596, Jan 2, 2014
  2. MorfingKING
    MorfingKING Guest
    family settings

I dont remember my family settings password and i wanna to change my settings. How i can take password off/change it? Need help

MorfingKING, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Miss Portia
    Miss Portia Guest
    family settings

Hi TereMiliJacob - would you be able to create a new thread detailing your issue?

Miss Portia, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Owen_966
    Owen_966 Guest

Family settings

◾Sign in to Xbox LIVE by using the account that you want to change.

◾Go to Settings, and then select Account.

◾Select Promote Child Account.

Owen_966, Jan 2, 2014
  5. There is no account under settings, are you sure this is for Xbox one?

TiedSilver596, Jan 2, 2014
  6. [quote user="TiedSilver596"]How do I change my account from an adult to a child?[/quote]

You are trying to change an adult account to a child account? While the age of the account is determined by the DOB on said account, we can change the privacy settings for this account to have child-like privileges.
    To do this, just navigate to Settings>Privacy & online safety>and make the appropriate changes their.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.

Mister Ohnaka, Oct 31, 2018
  7. CHAD TPRUITT Win User

Family Settings

Yep...if you can't remember the password you will have to call support for the account verification process.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Family settings

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. RaidenX80 Win User

Family settings.

i have got family settings on because someone went on my xbox and turned them off and i dont know the password or the symbol password so i carnt reset the password
  10. xTableside Win User

Family settings

That's because the BF4 beta is mature rated content. For any content that's rated "unrated" or "mature" the content will not download to an account under the age of 18. This is not a setting that you can change. If you wish to download related content you'll
    need to create an account above the age of 18 or wait until the age on your account reaches the age of 18 so you can promote your account from child to adult.

Consult this link for more information

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety
  11. durodrkic Win User

family settings

i forgott pasword in childe profile
Thema:

Family settings

1. Family settings - Similar Threads - Family settings

2. Family settings dont unlock access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family settings dont unlock access: I have a second account on my xbox for friends. it is set as unrestricted but still requires permission to play online games. When i give it permission both through the app and direct login on the...
  3. Why aren’t my family settings working??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why aren’t my family settings working??: Have set up a new Xbox with game pass for our son. Have created him a profile and set the birthdate etc, but he can still see and install unrestricted content when we scroll down to ‘full library’...
  4. Why I cant Change my Xbox settings when im in Microsoft family?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cant Change my Xbox settings when im in Microsoft family?: Im minecraft gamer, when im buy minecraft for 23.90 and im downloaded minecraft Launcher, I cant join for the original servery. Its typed: failed to login:null 53e67eb1-02a8-4d22-89a2-91e38d67c090
  5. Why am I restricted from changing privacy settings due to family restriction when i'm not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I restricted from changing privacy settings due to family restriction when i'm not...: When I try to access my privacy settings through the Xbox app or through a browser I get redirected because I'm not allowed to change the settings. It states it's due to 2 reasons; You’re using a...
  6. Family settings/account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family settings/account issue: yesterday night I remove my family settings, and now today when I tried to sign in, it's like my account dosent exist anymore, evern my friends cant see my account anymore it's like It got deleted...
  7. Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log into Xbox live due to "Family Privacy settings": Every time I attempt to log into xbox on the website, it redirects me to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one I've never...
  8. Family settings not working

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family settings not working: I cannot play player created multiplayer including Minecraft realms and servers and other games. my family settings are set all to allow, but I am still unable to play. I am also unable to make...
  9. Problems with getting java edition due to family settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with getting java edition due to family settings: I bought bedrock in 2020 and am currently trying to access java but I'm stuck in family setting and cannot leave. No-one in my family has made a family and I cannot undo this. What should I do?...
  10. How can i take off family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i take off family settings?: i got my xbox used and it had family settings on and i cant take them off, so i tried makiing a parent acc so i can take the family thing off but it didnt work b3da9609-b175-49be-ba4c-2ae77e553621