Family Settings Can’t find “You can see and upload community creations”

Discus and support Family Settings Can’t find “You can see and upload community creations” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi we have setup a brand new Xbox S for a child with family safety settings and we are having a complete nightmare with some settings. They are... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IanLewis8, Dec 25, 2021.

1. IanLewis8
    IanLewis8 Guest

Hi we have setup a brand new Xbox S for a child with family safety settings and we are having a complete nightmare with some settings.

They are trying to play roblox and we are getting an error as the setting “You can see and upload community creations” is turned off.

The settings on the Xbox are completely grayed out for this and we can’t not find any option for this on the Xbox app. Website or family safety site.

Iv spent 3 hours trying to fix this to no avail. We have literally tried everything.

The Xbox account has been added to an existing family account that’s not been used with Xbox before but it’s showing as we were able to allow some changes but this is just driving us mad.

We have followed the online guides but none of is at aligning to what we have with the app.

Any one that can help it would be massively appreciated.

:)

IanLewis8, Dec 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For you to manage it you can simply sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings.

If the system detects that your account is a child account you will be redirected to a support site and if not you will be able to change it successfully.

If you were redirected to a support page, please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/family and check if there is an organizer account linked to your account then use the organizer account so sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings then "allow" the setting on this screenshot:

[​IMG]
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Gold won't share to my kids account

So just looked through the settings on my own family accounts and this is the one that you are going to want to make sure is allowed for everyone

You can see and upload community creations

Decide whose community creations you want to see.

Blocking this may affect whether you can upload your own creations in some games.
  4. WatermanGaming Win User

Problem with auction house and other online features (for Forza Horizon 4)

Hello,

The setting 'you can see and upload community creations’ is set to everyone but it is still grayed out
  5. JoePlazo Win User

Among us on PC not letting me play online.

I went to my XBox Settings

Privacy & online safety

XBox Family Member - Selected the child I wanted to allow to play a local game:

You can see and upload community creations

Decide whose community creations you want to see.

Blocking this may affect whether you can upload your own creations in some games.

And changed this setting to everyone and it worked for me.

I worked in IT too ... privacy settings can be a nightmare to get right and neither MS/Google/Facebook or Amazon do enough to help ordinary people in this area.
  6. Jackquel Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Realms Privacy Settings Problem

I turned the You can see and upload community creations
    setting off and back on to Everyone and relogged into the xbox app then minecraft still getting the same message
Thema:

1. Family Settings Can’t find “You can see and upload community creations” - Similar Threads - Family Settings Can’t

2. Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox: My account is the child account in a family with no adult and I can’t figure out how to leave or what to do 9dfb969f-31d3-4fdb-8acc-c54fbda8325c
  3. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  4. How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming: Cloud family is saying due to my family safety settings I can not play fortnight how do I change the settings d6773136-8ad0-4281-917e-6a2c605629ff
  5. How to remove family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family settings?: Hi all, I am currently trying to change my Account location/region however it is not letting me due to “Family settings” on my account. I have looked on my account and I was the host of a family,...
  6. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  7. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  8. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...
  9. Xbox Family Settings appearing out of nowhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Settings appearing out of nowhere: For reference I am eighteen years old and my Xbox account has never been involved in a family group on Xbox. A few weeks ago now my Xbox account suddenly decided that I was in a family group and...
  10. Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?: I have tried several "ask community threads" online and none of them have the solution. I have also contacted Microsoft through the phone and online chat to only get told the same thing as the...