Family settings/account issue

Discus and support Family settings/account issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; yesterday night I remove my family settings, and now today when I tried to sign in, it's like my account dosent exist anymore, evern my friends cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jerry Townley, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Family settings/account issue

yesterday night I remove my family settings, and now today when I tried to sign in, it's like my account dosent exist anymore, evern my friends cant see my account anymore it's like It got deleted

:)

Jerry Townley, Nov 2, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Jerry

If you try to sign in with your account here:
    https://account.microsoft.com/profile

Are you able to do it properly?

-----
    About your friends, right now I'm starting to see reports of gamers for their friends list - missing friends or similar problems with friends and groups

In my case, I'm experiencing missing friends. Right now I only have "7 friends" but I remember to have more.
    Probably this is a current or temporary outage.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Issues with family account set up

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

You can try to verify the birth date on your account: Sign in to your Microsoft account. Select Your info > Edit profile info.

Here you can find more details and ways to solve your query: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/why-am-i-asked-for-parental-consent#:~:text=Verify%20if%20you're%20using,Your%20info%20%3E%20Edit%20profile%20info.

These are the details covered in the link above:
    1. Verify if you're using a child or adult account.
    2. Resolve content restrictions for members.
    3. Give consent to create a Microsoft account.
    4. Remove yourself from your Xbox family group.

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
  4. Fyer Win User

Family settings issue

5. xOx DECOY xOx Win User

Family Settings issue

unfortunately they are the only ones that have the power to tell you your forgotten pass code
  6. xOx DECOY xOx Win User

Family Settings issue

Hi

You will have to phone support to help with this matter and you could get them to ring you back by going here support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. Family settings/account issue - Similar Threads - Family settings account

2. Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox: My account is the child account in a family with no adult and I can’t figure out how to leave or what to do 9dfb969f-31d3-4fdb-8acc-c54fbda8325c
  3. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  4. How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming: Cloud family is saying due to my family safety settings I can not play fortnight how do I change the settings d6773136-8ad0-4281-917e-6a2c605629ff
  5. How to remove family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family settings?: Hi all, I am currently trying to change my Account location/region however it is not letting me due to “Family settings” on my account. I have looked on my account and I was the host of a family,...
  6. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  7. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  8. Issues with family account set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account set up: When creating the account for my child, I accidentally used the same email and password for both parent and child account, and now it has me locked in as child user, and I cannot change...
  9. I have set up account two primary accounts for my family and cannot get them to play a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have set up account two primary accounts for my family and cannot get them to play a game...: FAILED TO VERIFY MICROSOFT LOGIN, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. THIS HAPPEN ON MY FAMILY ACCOUNTS ON MY XBOX. I CANNOT LOGIN TO NEVERWINTER FOR MY FAMILY ACCOUNTS. b3979c33-f90e-44f2-966d-d6483454abc4
  10. Family Account Settings Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Account Settings Help: Hello. I’ve been playing Sims 4 on Xbox One for a few years now and really want to access the gallery, but every time I try it tells me that it violates my child account settings and that I need...