family settings 360

Discus and support family settings 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; we've been given 2nd hand 360, it's asking favorite fictional character, which we have no idea of, and no password for family settings. How can sort... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by fionaca, May 5, 2020.

1. fionaca
    fionaca Guest

family settings 360

we've been given 2nd hand 360, it's asking favorite fictional character, which we have no idea of, and no password for family settings. How can sort this out.

:)

fionaca, May 5, 2020
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

family settings 360

Hello Fionaca,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand you are coming across issues with the privacy/family settings on your pre-owned Xbox 360. We suggest following the steps on this link to reset the family pass code: How
    to reset the pass code on Xbox 360

Please let us know if you come across any complications. Hope this helps.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 360 Family Settings

4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox 360 family settings

Here is a link with instructions on how to do that:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code
  5. The Evil Joker6 Win User

Xbox 360 Family Settings

6. Daft Badger Win User

CAN U HELP ME!!!!

Thema:

family settings 360

1. family settings 360 - Similar Threads - family settings 360

2. Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox: My account is the child account in a family with no adult and I can’t figure out how to leave or what to do 9dfb969f-31d3-4fdb-8acc-c54fbda8325c
  3. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  4. How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming: Cloud family is saying due to my family safety settings I can not play fortnight how do I change the settings d6773136-8ad0-4281-917e-6a2c605629ff
  5. How to remove family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family settings?: Hi all, I am currently trying to change my Account location/region however it is not letting me due to “Family settings” on my account. I have looked on my account and I was the host of a family,...
  6. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  7. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  8. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  9. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?: I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to. da9ff7b8-6016-4d1b-85e7-0e81c8f9307a
  10. I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was logged in my Xbox 360 and I factory reset it because of the family settings.. well...: Hi I'm wondering how I can download my profile back to my Xbox 360.. I factory reset it and now it won't let me download my profile saying I'm already signed in a Xbox...