Family setting pass code

Discus and support Family setting pass code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] Hi guys. Not familiar with xbox consoles at all. Hence the reason for the post. I bought a second hand Xbox one from someone who immigrated. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dewaldbarkhuizen, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Family setting pass code

Family setting pass code [​IMG]
    Hi
    guys.

Not familiar with xbox consoles at all. Hence the reason for the post. I bought a second hand Xbox one from someone who immigrated. I cant get hold of them and as per the pic above this is all that's happening. Is there any way to bypass or to do a fresh
    setup?

Regards, Dewald

:)

dewaldbarkhuizen, Jan 2, 2021
  2. HG7787 Win User

Securitycode for family settings

You may have turned on Family Settings. This means that many games that are over the age limit will require the family settings pass code. If you do not know the pass code, you will have to call support.
  3. Sword Style Win User

family settings pass code

[quote user="XxSyc0 KillaxX"]

EASIEST SOLUTION call xbox support. just verify some easy information and they will take off the passcode. Really easy

[/quote]Don't give children suggestions on how to bypass parental controls. What's wrong with you?
  4. xGeN Syc0 Win User

family settings pass code

EASIEST SOLUTION call xbox support. just verify some easy information and they will take off the passcode. Really easy
  5. paulsmid Win User

Family Settings Pass Code

you need to phone support there is no trick to unlock it.only support can you can find youre xbox support number on the xbox site just like you found the forum when you phone them make sure you have all the info ready.
  6. Cynycal Win User

Family settings pass code

The passcode should be the password you use for your xbox live account, assuming you are the family 'leader'. To make a new one you go into edit profile and go under 'change password'. hope this helps bro
Thema:

Family setting pass code

1. Family setting pass code - Similar Threads - Family setting pass

2. Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I part of an xbox family even though I never had it set up that way or own an xbox: My account is the child account in a family with no adult and I can’t figure out how to leave or what to do 9dfb969f-31d3-4fdb-8acc-c54fbda8325c
  3. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  4. How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change family safety setting on cloud gaming: Cloud family is saying due to my family safety settings I can not play fortnight how do I change the settings d6773136-8ad0-4281-917e-6a2c605629ff
  5. How to remove family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family settings?: Hi all, I am currently trying to change my Account location/region however it is not letting me due to “Family settings” on my account. I have looked on my account and I was the host of a family,...
  6. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  7. I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am the only memeber of my family group, and i cant change my own multiplayer settings: i am the only member in my family group. I'm in a family group because my game told me Microsoft blocked me out of its own functions. the solution stated in Microsoft is to sign into family...
  8. Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Inability to change Xbox privacy settings despite the lack of a family: When I was trying to play Halo Infinite's Forge Experience, I was met with a prompt multiple times telling me that my privacy settings were preventing me from accessing Forge content. So, after...
  9. Xbox Family Settings appearing out of nowhere

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Settings appearing out of nowhere: For reference I am eighteen years old and my Xbox account has never been involved in a family group on Xbox. A few weeks ago now my Xbox account suddenly decided that I was in a family group and...
  10. Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety NOTIFICATION Settings... why can I not find a way to change them online?: I have tried several "ask community threads" online and none of them have the solution. I have also contacted Microsoft through the phone and online chat to only get told the same thing as the...