Family pass

Discus and support Family pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i forgot Family pass code. I can reset? 9dd52f4f-b898-4d9f-b7c5-4c10a8d7c8a2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaxDuckling2707, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Family pass

i forgot Family pass code. I can reset?

:)

MaxDuckling2707, Sep 14, 2017
  2. Family pass code

Forgot family pass code and also the answer to the family pass code question. What should i do?

SwishierTuba105, Sep 14, 2017
  3. Four-Channel
    Four-Channel Guest
    Help Please

Online Passes are Game Specific, so if you got a pass with a game say Gears of War 3 and your son has his own gamertag he can play it, though Family Gamertags are also age specific, so you'd have to make sure to give his gamertag adult privileges. You could
    play your game online and he could play his, though if he wants to use a game you already used the online pass for you'd have to purchase a new one.

A new online pass usually costs 800 Microsoft Points.

Family Passes allow playing of games on more of one console as long as both consoles have a Gold Account even with the Family Pass, the only difference between Family Pass and Regular Gold is that with a Family Pass the owner of the account can control the
    content on the Child or Family Account.

Four-Channel, Sep 14, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Family pass

You would need to contact support and they can help you reset it. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Sep 14, 2017
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Live Gold access on single 'home' Xbox Series S for family member

From what I understand Games Pass isn't a sharable thing, and because Xbox Gold has come with Games Pass it also mustn't be shareable, because of this, Microsoft is rumoured to be bringing out a family plan for Games Pass so it can be shared with family members.

Exclusive: Microsoft is moving ahead with an Xbox Game Pass Family Plan | Windows Central

Hopefully this will be officially announced soon as I think a lot of families out there would make use of it.
  6. DHG KillaKvN18 Win User

Family Pass Code. to lock Certain things

i cannot get passed the family pass Code.
  7. HeathzzZ Win User

Adicionei um membro à família mas ele não tem acesso ao GamePass[Translation-I added a member to the family but he doesn't have access to GamePass]

But my subscription is for Game Pass Ultimate and not for Game Pass for PC... My family should have access to the games, right? Otherwise, what is the family plan for?
  8. Four-Channel Win User

Help Please

Online Passes are Game Specific, so if you got a pass with a game say Gears of War 3 and your son has his own gamertag he can play it, though Family Gamertags are also age specific, so you'd have to make sure to give his gamertag adult privileges. You could
    play your game online and he could play his, though if he wants to use a game you already used the online pass for you'd have to purchase a new one.

A new online pass usually costs 800 Microsoft Points.

Family Passes allow playing of games on more of one console as long as both consoles have a Gold Account even with the Family Pass, the only difference between Family Pass and Regular Gold is that with a Family Pass the owner of the account can control the
    content on the Child or Family Account.
  9. Zahir_Ramathula Win User

Cancelling game pass issues

Thema:

Family pass

1. Family pass - Similar Threads - Family pass

2. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  3. second game pass profile for my family

in XBoX Accessibility
    second game pass profile for my family: How do I create a second game pass profile for my family 352591e0-9ac9-490d-b11f-f28390d4a860
  4. Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Game Pass Ultimate not letting family members play at the same time.: Husband bought new Xbox Series X. We have Game Pass Ultimate. Our son could play all of his game pass games at the same time his dad was playing his Xbox before we got the new one. Now that we...
  5. Is the an Xbox game pass that can be used at the same time with family members? Like a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the an Xbox game pass that can be used at the same time with family members? Like a...: I have three Xbox’s and want to play at the same time with my kids. It seems that I would have to buy three Xbox game passes to support this but 180 dollars seems like a lot to pay just so we can...
  6. Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Xbox game pass ultimate the only game pass eligible to be shared with my family ?: I want to share my game pass with my family but right now my home Xbox only shares games. I have game pass core. 3feec88d-530b-47e5-9e89-09f2f2941682
  7. Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming, does every family member need their own ultimate pass?: Hi! I have an Ultimate Pass, and I can play Cloud Gaming. My son wants to play Cloud Gaming. His account is set to the same home XBox as me. But his Online Gaming account still says he needs to...
  8. Games pass family sharing for Fortnite:Save the Word

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games pass family sharing for Fortnite:Save the Word: I have games pass ultimate, and while my child has access to Fortnite, only my account has access to the “Save the World” content that comes with games pass. bf339663-8a9a-4763-99fd-f68342a2adc8
  9. Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members: Hi There, Tried to trouble shoot from a previous blog about children using Game Pass Ultimate. I have set our console to Home and my son's account still says he has to subscribe to use cloud...
  10. Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't my family access ultimate game pass?: We have an ultimate game pass subscription, we are based in the UK, the xbox one x home setting is set to the xbox. Family members on the microsoft subscripton and xbox only seem to receive game...