Family/ Parental Control Code Reset

Discus and support Family/ Parental Control Code Reset in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought an Xbox 360 via Facebook and a game a bought wants a "parental control code". The buyer says he does not know the code. Is the a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SinethembaGayiza, Apr 4, 2022.

1. Family/ Parental Control Code Reset

I recently bought an Xbox 360 via Facebook and a game a bought wants a "parental control code".

The buyer says he does not know the code.

Is the a way around this?

:)

SinethembaGayiza, Apr 4, 2022
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

forgot family thing password and need to reset it on xbox 360

3. SinethembaGayiza Win User

[​IMG]
    thanks, it seems I am not able to access the Manage Device tab as it doesn't appear at all
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To reset the 360 passcode simply follow the steps below:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab. - https://account.microsoft.com

2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

3. Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/xbox-360/se...
  5. XBF Lance J Win User

Reset Family Settings on 360 console

Hey Fabian,

In order to get rid of the family settings on your Xbox 360, simply head over to our

Reset Parental Controls
    site.
  6. Arminator Win User

HELP NEEDED"" SETTING SETTINGS

That depends. If your parents set up the family settings, then you'll have to talk to your parents about it.

Keep in mind, that in order to prevent smart kids from finding a default reset code and disabling the parental controls without their parent's knowing, you can't remove the code yourself easily.You will need a special reset code that is calculated from the
    console's serial number.

If the family settings have been accidentally turned on, you'll have to contact the official Xbox support at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

there you'll have to confirm that you're an adult, and give them the console serial number.

Then they'll walk you through the family settings reset process.
Thema:

1. Family/ Parental Control Code Reset - Similar Threads - Family Parental Control

2. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  3. Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Nightmare family pack now showing up on Xbox x It’s says I redeemed code. But no one shows up: Nightmare family pack not showing up after I redeemed code. 92cdab1f-4f92-4781-9a65-d986352b7c4f
  4. Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox sent a notification to parent/family organizer (which is me) but I didn't receive any...: The microsoft family application is useless - such a disjointed offering across all microsoft services. Expect this from an amateur company not a world leader in technology., Moved from Microsoft...
  5. Any way to leave a family without parental consent?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to leave a family without parental consent?: Recently, I have been trying to use a free month trial for the PC Xbox game pass, to which it tells me that a parent must allow my account to use recurring billing. However, the account that is...
  6. So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family...: So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family safety settings on and I can’t get it off. Can you help me? 690401b3-3812-4611-959e-9275732de670
  7. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...
  8. I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to bypass family controls reset due to parental controls x 360: I can't factory reset due to parental controls 6e482b2f-23ea-447d-a12e-cfffc780f9d8
  9. "Microsoft’s Xbox Parental Controls and Family Settings" E-mail

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Microsoft’s Xbox Parental Controls and Family Settings" E-mail: Hello, I got Xbox <*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>'s e-mail at 5:40 about "Microsoft’s Xbox Parental Controls and Family Settings -- Xbox is improving our data...
  10. Does gamepass spread across a family if bought by the parent?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does gamepass spread across a family if bought by the parent?: If the parent in the family purchases xbox game pass ultimate will the children in the family have access. 2720de8c-8245-4ee4-8dd1-d1aed8ad27c5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox 360 forgot family passcode