Family member account lost

Discus and support Family member account lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My daughter's account signed out her out for some reason. I don't even know what her account email for xbox is let alone the password. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Darth Buckeye71, Nov 20, 2014.

1. Family member account lost

My daughter's account signed out her out for some reason. I don't even know what her account email for xbox is let alone the password. I tried finding the info off of my account but have had no luck. Is there a way I can get her account reactivated? Thanks.

:)

Darth Buckeye71, Nov 20, 2014
  2. Family Account Primary member lost passcode

Just to clarify, you are referring to the individual LIVE passcode on your account, not the Family Settings passcode, correct? If you recover the account, it should remove the LIVE passcode permanently. If it isn't working, try to delete your profile (profile
    only, not items!), clear system cache, restart the console, and then recover your profile.

Mister Gwyther, Nov 20, 2014
  3. Family Account Primary member lost passcode

I don't believe anything will happen to the Family Plan if you delete and recover your account. To clear the system cache, open up the Memory options, highlight the HDD, press (Y), and select the clear cache option.

Mister Gwyther, Nov 20, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you've forgotten the password for the account then give phone support a call. So long as you can answer some account specific questions they'll be able to give you the email address. From there you can reset the password.

1-800-469-9269 in North America.

onyxishere, Nov 20, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you've forgotten the password for the account then give phone support a call. So long as you can answer some account specific questions they'll be able to give you the email address. From there you can reset the password.

1-800-469-9269 in North America.
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Family Account Primary member lost passcode

Just to clarify, you are referring to the individual LIVE passcode on your account, not the Family Settings passcode, correct? If you recover the account, it should remove the LIVE passcode permanently. If it isn't working, try to delete your profile (profile
    only, not items!), clear system cache, restart the console, and then recover your profile.
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

I don't believe anything will happen to the Family Plan if you delete and recover your account. To clear the system cache, open up the Memory options, highlight the HDD, press (Y), and select the clear cache option.
  8. Kathe S Win User

Ye, thnaks. I am referring to the individual LIVE passcode. I have recovered my account numerous times, and it comes back as soon as I log off. I am worried what will happen to the family account if I delete the profile as I am the primary. How do you clear
    the system cache?
  9. Nkosana23 Win User

FAMILY safety problems

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately only organizers of a family group can remove family members. Only the adult who granted consent can remove a child account from the family group. If the adult cannot access their account, the adult or appropriate guardian should attempt to recover the adult account. If you're locked in a family group, then your account may be lost forever.
Thema:

1. Family member account lost - Similar Threads - Family member account

2. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  3. I want to move my account onto a new family member. Will my attached child account move as...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to move my account onto a new family member. Will my attached child account move as...: I have an account with one child. I want to move both of us onto another family members account. Is it a case of just joining this other family group, and the child will also automatically follow...
  4. Can’t add money to family member’s account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t add money to family member’s account: up until recently I had no problem adding money to my son’s account, which sits under my family group account. He recently got a new Xbox x and set it up as his. Since then I have not been able...
  5. How do i remove myself from my family account? I am the only member

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i remove myself from my family account? I am the only member: A microsoft support website said to click the three dots next to my name and remove myself. Apparently the three dots should be at the top right corner of the box, but i don't see them there when...
  6. Taking over an xbox live account for a deceased family member?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Taking over an xbox live account for a deceased family member?: My eleven year old son lost his father tragically last year. They both spent lots of time gaming together on fortnite and rocket league and others. Is my son able to take over his xbox live...
  7. I accidentally added an invalid email account as a child family member. How do I remove...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally added an invalid email account as a child family member. How do I remove...: I accidentally added an invalid email account as a child family member. This happened when I typed in the wrong email address when I was attempting to add their account to our xbox. How do I...
  8. Can I transfer my gamertag account to another family member?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I transfer my gamertag account to another family member?: I would like to transfer my gamertag to another family member, then set up a new tag to run as my family admin and account profile, is this posible? 522ee1f7-dc77-43c6-aab3-a62bf7591a6e
  9. i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought mortal 11 kombat ultimate edition on my family members Xbox account and i cant...: i cant get the dlcs even after checking make this my home xbox ba3bbe4b-6e5b-4822-8de7-e646ea737929
  10. Minecraft on PC - sharing / changing the install to a family members account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft on PC - sharing / changing the install to a family members account: Short question that I'm struggling to find the answer to. I bought Minecraft for PC and installed it on my laptop using my own MS account. My child plays it through my account. I want to transfer...