: Family and account settings

Discus and support : Family and account settings in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Family and account settings How do I remove my account from a family without not being able to use Xbox services until added into another family... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Rational588, May 17, 2021.

1. Rational588
    Rational588 Guest

How do I remove my account from a family without not being able to use Xbox services until added into another family

:)

Rational588, May 17, 2021
  2. marshalbr
    marshalbr New Member
    Seems interesting.

marshalbr, May 18, 2021
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Family and account settings

Hello, please follow the instructions on this link Remove yourself or a family member from your family group on Xbox | Xbox Support and your issue should be resolved.
  4. Khesperity Win User

privacy and online safety

In the same position, You should be a part of a family, go into settings, Account, Family, if there is another account in the family other than yours, log in to that account the continue back to family on that account and then change the settings of your
    account through that account
  5. BobMcFly247 Win User

Share Games

It should be working to set up a family on your main console and add both children's accounts to the family there. Also set your "family" console as homeconsole for the children accounts, by logging into the children account on the "family" console and change
    the homeconsole setting there.
  6. GFM Agent Win User

unable to remove parental controls

Was the account made under a family setting? may be locked due to the family settings on other account. If theres a family account, you would have to access that account to remove an account connected to it.
  7. Bisexual Female Win User

Xbox Live not working on HOME Console

He would have to set you as a family member in order for you to have xbox live.

Settings-account-family-manage family-then add your account to his family
Thema:

1. : Family and account settings - Similar Threads - Family account settings

2. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  3. Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family: Can I transfer it to the correct person? 28e1523d-a20a-4314-8af9-fd1018ae6b88
  4. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  5. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  6. Issue with family account spending web page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with family account spending web page.: The page for spending options for my childs account won't work. I've tried to access this web page from several different devices and it shows an error. I need to change settings for the account...
  7. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  8. Issues with family account set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account set up: When creating the account for my child, I accidentally used the same email and password for both parent and child account, and now it has me locked in as child user, and I cannot change...
  9. I have set up account two primary accounts for my family and cannot get them to play a game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have set up account two primary accounts for my family and cannot get them to play a game...: FAILED TO VERIFY MICROSOFT LOGIN, PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER. THIS HAPPEN ON MY FAMILY ACCOUNTS ON MY XBOX. I CANNOT LOGIN TO NEVERWINTER FOR MY FAMILY ACCOUNTS. b3979c33-f90e-44f2-966d-d6483454abc4
  10. Family Account Settings Help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Account Settings Help: Hello. I’ve been playing Sims 4 on Xbox One for a few years now and really want to access the gallery, but every time I try it tells me that it violates my child account settings and that I need...