family account

Discus and support family account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what is the deal with this family gold account,do i have to pay for four seperate accounts,i am confused.if i do this is so unfair on us low income... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BladeKing75, Jan 2, 2014.

1. BladeKing75
    BladeKing75 Guest

family account

what is the deal with this family gold account,do i have to pay for four seperate accounts,i am confused.if i do this is so unfair on us low income familys who relied on that to keep everyone happy in my house. can someone clear this up for me.

:)

BladeKing75, Jan 2, 2014
  2. KN1GHTMARE
    KN1GHTMARE Guest
    Family account

No way to transfer unfortunately, so they will have to start over. Keep in mind that in Marvel you are allowed 4 separate save files and therefore they can keep playing on your account with out interring. For all other games they can then use their own account.

KN1GHTMARE, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Gringo
    Gringo Guest
    Family account

The progress is linked to your gamer tag. I did for my son when we got him an account of his own. After you do one or two it goes pretty quick. This was the only way I ever found to transfer a game save to a different gamer tag. I mainly did it with some saved worlds he had on Minecraft. If he's only a few levels in it's probably easier to let him replay the levels. Then the progress will be saved on his gamer tag.

Gringo, Jan 2, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

family account

Hey BladeKing, you would need to purchase four separate memberships.

x24hrs2livex, Jan 2, 2014
  5. BladeKing75
    BladeKing75 Guest
    thats bad news for me i better get saving

BladeKing75, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Jmrino
    Jmrino Guest
    That is ridiculous!

Why can't the new Home Gold subscription be used on the 360?!?

Seems a big FU to the users of the non-new system (notice I did not say old - given that in gaming terms the new generation is not that big of a leap), and perhaps a stick to drive people to the XBone.

Jmrino, Oct 31, 2018
  7. steeledwand7664 Win User

Account settings

Two ways to tell if he is in a family as a child account already.

Sign into his account at account.microsoft.com/family if there is no other family members then he is an adult in his own family.

Sign into his account on the xbox console go into settings and under the account tab go to family settings and go down to manage family members and it will tell you if there are any family members in the family there.
  8. Khesperity Win User

privacy and online safety

In the same position, You should be a part of a family, go into settings, Account, Family, if there is another account in the family other than yours, log in to that account the continue back to family on that account and then change the settings of your
    account through that account
  9. RoboticTester Win User

Gold Family pack only allowing 3 accounts

• What is a primary and secondary Family Pack account?
    The Xbox LIVE account used to purchase a Gold Family Pack membership is the primary Family Pack account. All other Xbox LIVE accounts associated with the Family Pack membership are secondary accounts.

To see and add family pack members:

On your console, sign in using the Xbox LIVE account that you used to sign up for a Family Pack membership (the primary account).

Go to Settings, and then select Family.

The primary and secondary accounts are shown. To add or remove family members, please see

Managing Gold Family Pack members.
  10. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox Family cannot add anyone getting error going on over 2 weeks with support

That's correct as they are child accounts and you mentioned they haven't been added to the family, in the account that manage to enter the privacy settings leave the current family even if there no one else in that family, after this log out of the family site and restart the browser

Once done with that create the family again, with that account being the organizer, and add the child accounts, remember that child accounts can't be organizer they must be added as childs, and check each account on the family site prior to this to verify that they aren't linked to other families
  11. WPAK Win User

Linking existing xbox live account to new microsoft family account

Hi there,

I might be wrong, but currently it sounds like one account is connected to one family (at your account) and the other is connected to a different family (at your wifes personal account) In that case I assume the thing to do would be to remove the child account from your wifes family account and add it to 'your' family account. You should also be able to add your wife her account to the same family so that all accounts are in the same family.
Thema:

family account

1. family account - Similar Threads - family account

2. Microsoft age restrictions Family Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft age restrictions Family Account: I have age restrictions on all video games only because it says I’m under a family microsoft account, but I don't know whose account I’m under. Please Help Thanks!...
  3. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  4. Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family: Can I transfer it to the correct person? 28e1523d-a20a-4314-8af9-fd1018ae6b88
  5. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  6. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  7. Issue with family account spending web page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with family account spending web page.: The page for spending options for my childs account won't work. I've tried to access this web page from several different devices and it shows an error. I need to change settings for the account...
  8. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  9. Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account: So I'm trying to get Minecraft on MacOs, but since I am a child in a Microsoft family I have to ask for permission. The E-mail has been responded to and the request has been accepted but all I get...
  10. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...