Family account question need help

Discus and support Family account question need help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i made my son a family account profile under my gold subscription on my xbox X a few years ago. I just recently purchased him a new xbox one S. Now i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xxxACE420xxx, Jun 23, 2019.

1. xxxACE420xxx
    xxxACE420xxx Guest

i made my son a family account profile under my gold subscription on my xbox X a few years ago. I just recently purchased him a new xbox one S. Now i have a few questions:

-to have all his saved games do i just login under my account on his new xbox?

-when i log into my account his profile isnt there anymore on new xbox AND i forgot his info needed to login other than the obviois gamertag..anyway around this?

:)

xxxACE420xxx, Jun 23, 2019
  2. xxxACE420xxx Win User

Thank you for being really informative! I really appreciate your help!
  3. Smwutches Win User

If by saved games you mean his progress, he would need to sign into whatever account he's been using to play with as those saves would be tied to that account. It should be his own account. If it's the game themselves and they were purchased on your account,
    you would need to sign in and you can download them there and set the new console as your Home so he can access the games on the new console.

You would have to know his login information in order to sign him in. You can find steps at https://support.microsoft.com/help/17875/microsoft-account-recover on
    how to recover the email used to log into his account and then you can reset his password.
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

I am trying to buy gamepass ultimate but i need a parent to do it is there a way i can purchase is for this account through a parents?

Hello Z! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

If the account is under family management, the adult will need to log into https://account.microsoft.com/family/ go to your account, content restrictions and untick Needs adult approval to buy things.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My Family accounts (outlook) created for Xbox series X gamer profiles all stopped working overnight.

Hi , my name is Fernando. I'm a gamer like you who loves to help other gamers with their Xbox questions. I can help with most questions. However, I do not have access to your account details to provide billing information/account inquiries. Thank you for reaching out to the Microsoft Community.

Here's everything you need to know about My Family accounts

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...tings-app/family-settings-app-troubleshooting

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

My profile is not allowed to play on the Xbox network for Xbox series X how can I fix this

Hello Thomas F! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Is your account by any chance under family management? If so, then the family manager might need to log in and allow those features.
Thema:

1. Family account question need help - Similar Threads - Family account question

2. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  3. Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code was redeemed to wrong account in Xbox family: Can I transfer it to the correct person? 28e1523d-a20a-4314-8af9-fd1018ae6b88
  4. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  5. Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. "

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Family Safety owned a organizer saved member, this happens " This is a teen account. ": Save adult organizers in Microsoft Family Safety. Is saved member but it's happened [img] Have problems To change this setting, have a parent sign in on console or web Need Tutorial...
  6. Issue with family account spending web page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with family account spending web page.: The page for spending options for my childs account won't work. I've tried to access this web page from several different devices and it shows an error. I need to change settings for the account...
  7. Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove a kid from account to transfer to another family froup.: I am unable to transfer a child account from my wifes account, to my account. It says child is unable to remove from the family and gives an error code. Also, unable to add her to my account...
  8. Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to install Minecraft on a MacOS with a Microsoft family account: So I'm trying to get Minecraft on MacOs, but since I am a child in a Microsoft family I have to ask for permission. The E-mail has been responded to and the request has been accepted but all I get...
  9. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...
  10. Do I need to remove my sons account from family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need to remove my sons account from family?: Hi I bought a new Xbox X and have set it to my home with my account which has Xbox ultimate. My son uses my old Xbox one and has been using my ultimate pass to play games. I am aware this cant...