Fame Star Credits Disappearing After Rest Time - 2nd Request for Assistance

Discus and support Fame Star Credits Disappearing After Rest Time - 2nd Request for Assistance in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Full House Poker and World of Keflings. I purchased the second game to achieve Fame Star status and it worked for two weeks in a row without any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maeria1209, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Maeria1209
    Maeria1209 Guest

I own Full House Poker and World of Keflings. I purchased the second game to achieve Fame Star status and it worked for two weeks in a row without any problems, but for three weeks in a row now my credits have zeroed out AFTER the reset time while playing
    Full House Poker. I get a message stating that I did reach the status this week even though the challenge screens in both games state that I have 6 days to reach the goal. I have lost between 300 and 1250 points each time this has happened.

In addition, I have had trouble with the points registering in Full House Poker ever since I have owned the game. Specifically, fame points do not appear until I actually play a hand, either with real players or house players. When I play World of Keflings,
    the points show on the bar graph as soon as I open the game. This leads me to believe that the problem may lie with the Full House Poker game.

Please contact me with a solution to this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

:)

Maeria1209, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Maeria1209
    Maeria1209 Guest
    Newly Achieved Fame Star Credits Disappearing AFTER Reset Time

I own Full House Poker and World of Keflings. I purchased the second game to achieve Fame Star status and it worked for two weeks in a row without any problems, but for three weeks in a row now my credits have zeroed out AFTER the reset time while playing
    Full House Poker. I get a message stating that I did reach the status this week even though the challenge screens in both games state that I have 6 days to reach the goal. I have lost between 300 and 1250 points each time this has happened.

In addition, I have had trouble with the points registering in Full House Poker ever since I have owned the game. Specifically, fame points do not appear until I actually play a hand, either with real players or house players. When I play World of Keflings,
    the points show on the bar graph as soon as I open the game. This leads me to believe that the problem may lie with the Full House Poker game.

Please contact me with a solution to this issue as soon as possible. Thank you.

Maeria1209, Jan 7, 2014
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    where are all my points

Hello SquatterScroll6,

Your Credits are disappearing because every time you have reached the 1000 Credit minimum to request a deposit you have done so. We then deposit the Credits into your Microsoft Account as usable currency, so they are no longer in your Rewards Account.

XBLRewards8, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Maeria1209
    Maeria1209 Guest

Correction: This should state that the message reads " I did NOT reach the status this week even though the challenge screens in both games state that I have 6 days to reach the goal.

Maeria1209, Jan 7, 2014
  5. Maeria1209 Win User

Correction: This should state that the message reads " I did NOT reach the status this week even though the challenge screens in both games state that I have 6 days to reach the goal.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Only a small portion of credits were deposited

Deposit requests are only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. So if you submitted a request, it would have been for less than the 14,100. Credits are scheduled for deposit by the following 15th or 30th of the month
    after you have at least 5,000 pending. So the rest of the credits that were earned after the request would be scheduled for the deposit on April 12. There is no way to have credits deposited before the scheduled deposit dates.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

where are all my points

Hello SquatterScroll6,

Your Credits are disappearing because every time you have reached the 1000 Credit minimum to request a deposit you have done so. We then deposit the Credits into your Microsoft Account as usable currency, so they are no longer in your Rewards Account.
  8. Zehq Win User

LAV on Metro?

^ Probably disappears after the 2nd set, like the LAV's on Kharg Island (1st set for them).
  9. Albustro Win User

usually when they have been there for a while without any activity they remove it
Thema:

1. Fame Star Credits Disappearing After Rest Time - 2nd Request for Assistance - Similar Threads - Fame Star Credits

2. How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I make fame and system audio only go trough my TV, and how to make party chat only...: An experiencing an issue where her the TV audio is coming through my headset and the HDMI and optical audio settings are blocked out and set to headset format. My audio still comes from my tv, but...
  3. Xbox hall of fame

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox hall of fame: Here in Brazil the winners in the categories achievement defeater and gamescore champion have unlocked all the achievements of the game surviving mars in 30 minutes. I checked the game status on...
  4. Wrong winner for New Zealand State of Decay 2 Hall of Fame?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong winner for New Zealand State of Decay 2 Hall of Fame?: I am looking at the list of the Hall of Fame winners and with my time in State of Decay 2 I should have won for New Zealand by 27 seconds or so. As per t&c I played single player on xbox without...
  5. Xbox Hall of Fame

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Hall of Fame: I'm not sure if I entered the xbox hall of fame. On the page, it says the competition is now closed. Would I have received a confirmation email? I vaguely remember submitting information a couple...
  6. Xbox Hall Of Fame Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hall Of Fame Points: My Xbox points for the Hall Of Fame, hasn't added, for the 10,000 points. Yes I did activate punch card, yes did over 10,000 points. 5d779773-cf5d-40e1-ba1e-0e7165bed5d5
  7. Xbox hall of fame earn up to 10,000 points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox hall of fame earn up to 10,000 points: I have completed both punches : activate punch card, and Rach up the score 10000 / 10000 on the front rewards page it is not checked off it still says +10000. When i click on it, it takes me to...
  8. Xbox Hall of Fame - Multiple Accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Hall of Fame - Multiple Accounts: I'm participating in the Hall of Fame competition that runs from Oct 1st-19th. I have just re-read through the T&C and this line is worrying me: The entry limit is one per person per Category and...
  9. Hall of Fame or Hall of Shame ?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hall of Fame or Hall of Shame ?: I want to say that I really like the Hall of Fame competition and the chance to get up to 10 000 Rewards Points was really motivating me to go for the Gamerscore hunt. (not that I believe that I...
  10. Newly Achieved Fame Star Credits Disappearing AFTER Reset Time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newly Achieved Fame Star Credits Disappearing AFTER Reset Time: I own Full House Poker and World of Keflings. I purchased the second game to achieve Fame Star status and it worked for two weeks in a row without any problems, but for three weeks in a row now my...