Falsely communication banned again.

Discus and support Falsely communication banned again. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; First off, don't leave a message that a robot would leave saying "check enforcement" because the support and enforcement for Microsoft is a complete... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taylor00027, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Taylor00027
    Taylor00027 Guest

First off, don't leave a message that a robot would leave saying "check enforcement" because the support and enforcement for Microsoft is a complete joke at this time. I'm getting a stain on my account that won't get removed because clearly there is no
    one actually manually reads or reviews the bans. The enforcement doesn't tell me what I did and I also can't refute or whatever it's called to get an actual human to review it. I honestly don't care that much that I'm banned like who cares, anyone can get
    you banned by reporting you with their friends and you 100 percent get banned eventually, but my problem is that there is nothing telling me what I did, no transcript literally nothing. Xbox can't even tell me why I'm banned, but I am for 14 days... super
    cool, well made system.

:)

Taylor00027, Sep 15, 2020
  2. ngocphi Win User

First off, don't leave a message that a robot would leave saying "check enforcement" because the support and enforcement for Microsoft is a complete joke at this time. I'm getting a stain on my account that won't get removed because clearly there
    is no one actually manually reads or reviews the bans. The enforcement doesn't tell me what I did and I also can't refute or whatever it's called to get an actual human to review it. I honestly don't care that much that I'm banned like who cares, anyone can
    get you banned by reporting you with their friends and you 100 percent get banned eventually, but my problem is that there is nothing telling me what I did, no transcript literally nothing. Xbox can't even tell me why I'm banned, but I am for 14 days... super
    cool, well made system.
    What would be thr point of treling you exactly what you said? Therr is NO POINT A if you are told and you pinpoint who reported you and retailiate which fyi isnt allowed either and yes people have gotten banned for retailiating against their reporters usually
    because they figured out that their one msg did it

All communications must be rated E for everyonr even private

And no case review isnt for refuting

Nor is it is just one person dispitr your false claims

Since you cant
  3. Taylor00027 Win User

First off, don't leave a message that a robot would leave saying "check enforcement" because the support and enforcement for Microsoft is a complete joke at this time. I'm getting a stain on my account that won't get removed because clearly there
    is no one actually manually reads or reviews the bans. The enforcement doesn't tell me what I did and I also can't refute or whatever it's called to get an actual human to review it. I honestly don't care that much that I'm banned like who cares, anyone can
    get you banned by reporting you with their friends and you 100 percent get banned eventually, but my problem is that there is nothing telling me what I did, no transcript literally nothing. Xbox can't even tell me why I'm banned, but I am for 14 days... super
    cool, well made system.
    What would be thr point of treling you exactly what you said? Therr is NO POINT A if you are told and you pinpoint who reported you and retailiate which fyi isnt allowed either and yes people have gotten banned for retailiating against their reporters usually
    because they figured out that their one msg did it

All communications must be rated E for everyonr even private

And no case review isnt for refuting

Nor is it is just one person dispitr your false claims

Since you cant

I don't understand how you're an ambassador messaging me with such broken English, especially since everything has spell check now... almost everything you said was unintelligible or irrelevant. And unfortunately I need to tell people not to leave a message
    telling me to check enforcement because that's all these real life Xbox support bots say. It's cool tho I got a refund for all my subscriptions and won't be supporting Xbox anymore, thanks.
  4. yes man1 Win User

False communication ban?

I appreciate your reply truly but it doesn’t really help me. The details description in the message notification said “no details given”. Which makes me feel like the ban if for giggles considering is was just a pic of cell anyway. But is there a way xbox support or webchat bot could get me a person to help with this. And yes i know I can’t contact the enforcement team I wouldn’t want to anyway clearly their judgment is lacking.
  5. ngocphi Win User

False communication ban

Code of conduct you may want to read it
  6. Smwutches Win User

False Communication Ban

If a game allows trading, you can only do so in-game. Trading outside of in-game mechanics is not allowed per the code of conduct you agreed to.
Thema:

1. Falsely communication banned again. - Similar Threads - Falsely communication banned

2. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  3. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  4. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  5. Xbox False Notification Icon

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox False Notification Icon: [img] I have a bug where it says you have a chat notification, but nothing is there. Has anyone else had this issue, and do you have any clues on how to fix it?...
  6. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  7. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...
  8. Xbox 360 E (winchester motherboard) false overheating.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 E (winchester motherboard) false overheating.: So, i have a old Xbox 360 E, where, at some point, just stopped working. So I bought a new video game. Years later, i decided to fix it. So i replaced some stuff and tried it. But then when i plug...
  9. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower...
  10. False suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    False suspension: On my xbox account I got a suspension for supposedly calling someone a [mod removed], but in all my messages there's no message of me calling them a [moe removed]but I was still suspended, is...