Falsely accused LFG suspensions and communication bans

Discus and support Falsely accused LFG suspensions and communication bans in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I create a lot of looking for group posts for rocket league. I don't know is someone is reporting my posts for fun but within the last 3 weeks I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tennessee-[xboxvenue], Nov 18, 2022.

1. Falsely accused LFG suspensions and communication bans

I create a lot of looking for group posts for rocket league. I don't know is someone is reporting my posts for fun but within the last 3 weeks I've been communication banned 4 times, each time lasting 2 days. When I review the suspension I can tell that it's been at least 5 months since I posted it. Has anyone else had this problem and is there anything that I can do to appeal these bans when they happen?

Side note: I've been a xbox live subscriber for over 9 year on this account alone with no past enforcement history, my posts are clearly obvious that I didn't do anything against the rules. I don't know what's going on here, Looking for answers.

:)

Tennessee-[xboxvenue], Nov 18, 2022
  2. OneGangstaRobot Win User

I just had this same issue and I still called into support because I use LFG a lot and was getting bans from months ago that had no issues.

The guy I spoke with said they don't handle Bans but was nice enough to at leasr submit a ticket because he said they have been getting a huge influx of calls with this exact issue.

I was mostly worried something would happen to my account if it keeps getting flagged. I've been on this gamertag for 15 years.
  3. DarkstarzX7 Win User

About the permanent suspension situations

What if some users report me for a false accusation, whether it’s an egrigous or communications offense, and results in a permanent suspension. Will the enforcement team be able to lift that suspension and suspend those accountable of doing such a thing?
    The reason I ask this is because I’m much aware of the situtation of behaving properly and respecting the Code of Conduct. However, there are people who abuse the file complaint or report system and might get vulnerable people suspended from false accusations.
  4. Smwutches Win User

False accusation for a Xbox communication ban

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

It only takes one valid complaint to be suspended.
  5. DAZZA 433 Win User

Received a one day ban from xbox live. Could someone have made a false accusation ?

the person you argued with may have reported you, its not possible to get banned for a false accusation though.

Unfortunately you cannot appeal a one day suspension so you will just have to wait it out for the 24 hours.
  6. HyperVenom523 Win User

So I was reported for Dosing someone during a game and I didn’t do any such thing will I get banned?

Enforcement will check and if they find what they say is true then I guess you get banned if what they say is false they may get banned for false accusation
Thema:

1. Falsely accused LFG suspensions and communication bans - Similar Threads - Falsely accused LFG

2. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  6. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  7. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  8. Xbox False Notification Icon

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox False Notification Icon: [img] I have a bug where it says you have a chat notification, but nothing is there. Has anyone else had this issue, and do you have any clues on how to fix it?...
  9. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  10. My XBOX name is poliment5 and I am being falsely accused of many things, like scamming and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My XBOX name is poliment5 and I am being falsely accused of many things, like scamming and...: Recently, there have been a group of people making false claims about me 'scamming' people on the XBOX game Rocket League with no truth to their claims whatsoever. My account name is poliment5 and...