False suspension on my account and cannot get any help from customer service

Discus and support False suspension on my account and cannot get any help from customer service in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to reach upper management or the enforcement department about a suspension on my account. I have only been met with representatives... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by tarantulamom, Sep 22, 2022.

1. tarantulamom
    tarantulamom Guest

I have been trying to reach upper management or the enforcement department about a suspension on my account. I have only been met with representatives that say they can’t do anything about my suspension but also can’t seem to transfer me to any kind of upper management. They also say they cannot reach the enforcement department via any kind of phone number or email. I got suspended for my profile picture which is just a photo of myself and does not break any terms and conditions or values of Xbox. I read all the Xbox rules for online play and I didn’t break any rules. Furthermore profile photos have to get approved in the first place before you can upload them so I’m not sure how mine got through if it’s breaking the rules.I went through the proper channels of appealing the suspension and it was immediately denied with no details or notes to tell me why. And I can only appeal it once. I have not been able to reach anyone able to help and this is ridiculous.I honestly demand someone contact me to fix this and hope you all realize how hard it is to actually get any customer issues resolved. You guys supposedly support originality and being yourself but won’t let a woman upload her photo as a profile photo. But also won’t tell me what I did wrong if I legitimately somehow broke a rule. Make it make sense. My photo never got removed and is still my profile picture. I was told my photo should of been changed to a basic Xbox generic photo and it wasn’t so I’m confused as to how I’m on suspension and can’t communicate with my friends but my picture is still up and doing just fine.

:)

tarantulamom, Sep 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Bridget

Sorry to say but no one can redirect you / enforcement team can't be reached outside the enforcement page (appeal system)

Also, no one from customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions.
    Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

You can double check everything about the appealing system if necessary here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. tarantulamom Win User

Thank you for your reply and trying to help. I’m just afraid my account could one day just be locked out or suspended for longer. And for basically no reason since I have this suspension on it for something I didn’t do.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

The assistance for this specific concern is limited.

Sadly the last option now is wait until your suspension ends, sorry
  5. tarantulamom Win User

Hi yes I know after multiple calls now that the technical support representatives can’t fix my suspension but I find it very hard to believe that there is no upper management for call escalation whether it be to get to the enforcement team or someone else. I already appealed and it got immediately denied and there isn’t anything more I can do on that site everyone keeps linking me. I want Microsoft to actually care and have a manager address me personally about the issue.
  6. DeathBlade23456 Win User

Suspension

Get in touch with customer support. Just out of interest, what was the suspension for?
    False accusations of stealing accounts from 'an idiot'
Thema:

1. False suspension on my account and cannot get any help from customer service - Similar Threads - False suspension account

2. How can I send a ban appeal for a false suspension from Halo Waypoint, and how can I report...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I send a ban appeal for a false suspension from Halo Waypoint, and how can I report...: I recently had my account falsely permanently suspended from Halo Waypoint without any warnings, or being told/ shown what I did that warranted a zero warning ban. The reason for my ban was a...
  3. A FALSE Xbox Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    A FALSE Xbox Suspension: hello here me out I know Xbox and Microsoft can't do nothing about account suspensions but I have legitimately got suspended for no reason here is the reason why. I was playing my game peacefully...
  4. How to appeal being Falsely Suspended. Xbox suspension system is broken and it affects all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to appeal being Falsely Suspended. Xbox suspension system is broken and it affects all...: Story goes, I was being constantly harassed by a griefer on GTA 5 online today. The guy wouldn't just go away. I was minding my own business. So naturally I grew frustrated. I messaged him on Xbox...
  5. Account False Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account False Suspension: My Xbox live account was falsely suspended for apparently bullying or harassing someone but a day before it was put into place I was suspended from use of Xbox live communications so I couldn’t...
  6. False Permanent suspension from account theft

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Permanent suspension from account theft: on June 6th 3:00 I got permanent suspension according to xbox enforcement I was being hacked someone was buying 140.59 dollars worth of vbucks so i changed my credit card and password but 2 months...
  7. False Account Suspension

in XBoX Games and Apps
    False Account Suspension: My account randomly got banned last night after I played a match of crucible. I looked at my email and it said I was banned for a profile emblem or logo ban. I was very confused since it's a...
  8. false account suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    false account suspension: so earlier today i was minding my own business playing on grand theft auto v online which as we all know from experience is a game which is meant for mature people. And again as well all know it...
  9. False Account Suspension

in XBoX on Consoles
    False Account Suspension: My account got banned for harassment and abuse and all i did was left my game on for 2-5 hours and came back with a suspension ff3288cc-8bb1-490f-9494-020ff983cd9d
  10. 1 Week Account Suspension for False Accusations

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 Week Account Suspension for False Accusations: Why is it that people are getting suspensionsome for no reason. Recently I was falsely accused for harassing others when this is literally impossible for me to have done. I stay in parties with my...