False reporting to get players suspended? Broken system?

Discus and support False reporting to get players suspended? Broken system? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was suspended the other day after i was playing dragonball fighterZ online. During the match, my friend who was at my house didnt realize i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by dank lettuce2, Feb 10, 2022.

1. False reporting to get players suspended? Broken system?

I was suspended the other day after i was playing dragonball fighterZ online. During the match, my friend who was at my house didnt realize i was playing online. He turned on the 2nd controller, opened the menu, and signed into his account. This caused the match to lose connection. I think it disconnected me from the lobby aswell, making the game restart from the main menu. I turned to my friend like dude [mod removed] are u doing, im in the middle of a match! He was clearly oblivious to what was going on, saying he thought i was playing the computer and was expecting to take control of the opponent characters.. So within 30 seconds a message pops up from the person i was playing against and the following is the exact messages exchanged.

Them: Trash

Me: Sorry my friend signed in on a 2nd controller thinking i was playing offline. I didnt rage quit lol

Them: excuses fat boy

Me: haha ok punk i bet you wouldnt say that to my face

Them: yea i would what are you gonna do sit on me?

Me: yea why dont u keep going try hard on dbfz

Them: you were barely a warm up why dont you try hard on a treadmill

Me: yea i think ur self conscious of ur weight buddy

Them: no i dont think so

Me: [mod removed] and leave me alone mr dbfz try hard whos deff not self conscious of his weight

Them: that was mad lame and unfunny try again

Me: bye

Them: [mod removed]

A short while later i received an email saying my xbox account had been suspended for 3 days. Which i dont understand why i am in the wrong here. Also after finding out that this player got me suspended i went back and reported that player in which i got a message from xbox saying that after reviewing the report they decided to not take any action against them! I just cannot for the life of me understand how this considered fair? Does anybody else find this completely ridiculous?

:)

dank lettuce2, Feb 10, 2022
  2. dank lettuce2 Win User

Yea, and i know u can only go off of what i am telling you. But any sane and logical person can see that if everything ive stated is the accurate truth (which it is) then the enforcement system is deeply flawed, which is concerning. Since alot of XBL users have spent thousands or tens of thousands of dollars into buying games attached to their account, that can be suspended or banned for litterally no good reason. I think that this information needs to be known. That at anytime for any reason u can have ur account taken away from you.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

I understand, but like I mentioned, this could have many reasons but ultimately only enforcement can say the exact reason why was your account and not his
  4. dank lettuce2 Win User

Well i thankfully have taken screenshots of the conversation and the message from xbox. But for the other players privacy ill not post them here. But i will post the one from xbox.
    [​IMG]
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

In 15 years on Xbox I have ever seen a Xbox replay message mentioning that they won't take action, however I have seen some about actions taken, maybe you read it wrong?

We can't really say if it's worth of a suspension or not as I mentioned only enforcement team can see the real reason for a suspension
  6. dank lettuce2 Win User

I appealed it already, its under review. I just wanted to get some feedback on if that conversation i wrote out above is worthy of a suspension for me and not the other person.

Because i was already suspended for 3 days. Bc it took place immediately. Its like a guilty till proven innocent system. I mean if they say oh yeah we made a mistake then what? I already served my suspension..
Thema:

1. False reporting to get players suspended? Broken system? - Similar Threads - False reporting players

2. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  3. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  4. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  5. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower...
  6. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  7. Why was I false reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I false reported: Hi my account is powderyheart and I have been false reported for cursing while I just put hashtag to make it look like I was as a joke 7ed09d0a-3229-45ab-a929-55308b6f5666
  8. GPU reporting false power values

in XBoX on Consoles
    GPU reporting false power values: My GPU is reporting false power draw values, I've reset the PC 3 times, that solved nothing, Using a different graphics card solved the problem, using a different power supply did not solve the...
  9. Falsely reported friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Falsely reported friend: My friend has been harassed on Xbox for the last couple months. People calling them a nazi, to kill herself however today she has been reported 6 times within 5 minutes. She's not even on her xbox...
  10. False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Reports: For some reason, a group of people are calling me scammers and say I booted them offline… I don’t know how to even do that and I’ve never scammed anyone fdf71791-9d36-42b0-9586-b3ea436fb06e