False report

Discus and support False report in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playin gta today and some guy texted me b27d597b-5750-4f5a-8e92-1159a3fea49f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by miguel colon1, Jan 30, 2023.

1. False report

I was playin gta today and some guy texted me

:)

miguel colon1, Jan 30, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Falsely reported

The enforcement team does not use the forums and there is no way to submit a case review for 24 hour suspensions. You will have to wait it out.
  3. ngocphi Win User

False reports

Yeah stop breaking the rules

And dispite what you say spamming reports doesn't get you suspended

You don't know who or what exactly got you in trounle

There is no stature of limitations on violations of the terms of use

Live life and play fair.it is that simple

Also keep it clean

Everything must be rated e for everyone including private chat or party
  4. OK Fowl Win User

False Reporting

: Use the steps here: http://xbx.lv/1TYKjXt
    to report the user on Xbox that is the best way to let the Enforcement Team know about them.

and you are correct it is not acceptable:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/codeofconduct
  5. Daft Badger Win User

False Reporting

Chances are you were suspended for something you did weeks or even months ago.

An email should of been sent to the address linked to your account telling why & how long you were suspended for.

You can also log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    to see any enforcement action on your account & file for a case review if the suspension is longer than 24 hours.
  6. Itchyfishsticks Win User

False Reporting

its ridiculous how little they do bring back the good old days of the pro who would join lobbies and ban their consoles
Thema:

False report

1. False report - Similar Threads - False report

2. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  3. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  4. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower...
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. Why was I false reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I false reported: Hi my account is powderyheart and I have been false reported for cursing while I just put hashtag to make it look like I was as a joke 7ed09d0a-3229-45ab-a929-55308b6f5666
  7. GPU reporting false power values

in XBoX on Consoles
    GPU reporting false power values: My GPU is reporting false power draw values, I've reset the PC 3 times, that solved nothing, Using a different graphics card solved the problem, using a different power supply did not solve the...
  8. Falsely reported friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Falsely reported friend: My friend has been harassed on Xbox for the last couple months. People calling them a nazi, to kill herself however today she has been reported 6 times within 5 minutes. She's not even on her xbox...
  9. False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Reports: For some reason, a group of people are calling me scammers and say I booted them offline… I don’t know how to even do that and I’ve never scammed anyone fdf71791-9d36-42b0-9586-b3ea436fb06e
  10. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...: So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I...