False report appeal denied

Discus and support False report appeal denied in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My daughter has been reported by one of her class friends. He laughed, said to her that he had reported her, and went offline. They are 10 years old... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by n0ahg, Feb 2, 2023.

1. n0ahg
    n0ahg Guest

My daughter has been reported by one of her class friends. He laughed, said to her that he had reported her, and went offline. They are 10 years old and now she has a suspension and two strikes on her account. I filed an appeal but was denied. I feel like it's not worth giving Microsoft any more of my money as they haven't bothered to follow this up and I know my daughter wouldn't have said what she is accused of.

I know nothing will be done now and she'll have these strikes on her account for life but I won't be buying any more Xbox live games if this is how they treat their customers. I am a systems analyst, ex MSDN, and used to run computer systems at a university and had to deal with reports myself.

:)

n0ahg, Feb 2, 2023
  2. vanhellsing95 Win User

false reports and enforcement

if its true then atleast help me appeal this false report before i get a lawyer
  3. Vito PalermoSl Win User

Voice communication ban on xbox reset?

I've already sent an appeal for both false reports i have and they said they would get back to me but my new question is if I appeal will the strike be removed? Because long story short i was false reported and it counted tor 6 strikes 2 more of them and I am permanently banned, if my appeal is accepted are the 6 strikes lifted and also do strikes rest yearly or something? And if I reach maximum strikes do they reset? I hope i don't get to that point but because of the false report it might happen
  4. ngocphi Win User

Why is there no way to appeal a deny on an enforcement

You only get one appeal at enforcement.xbox.com

False reports get.ignored

But.if you are breaking the rules then you do.get.punished
  5. SikoSykoThots Win User

Unfair reporting consequences

They absolutely do not! The person that reported my gt harassed me before reporting. I sent that in on appeal and was denied immediately and also got a reply saying that a his harassment was not against community standards.
  6. Rainbowrug Win User

Why was my account banned

But there was no reason for the report someone has obviously reported me for a laugh and I’ve received the suspension and been denied the appeal and I’ve got to sit out a ban for 4 days even thought I did nothing wrong. Surely there’s a way to put some sort of second appeal though or someone I can talk to about it ?
Thema:

1. False report appeal denied - Similar Threads - False report appeal

2. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  3. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  4. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  5. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower...
  6. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  7. Why was I false reported

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why was I false reported: Hi my account is powderyheart and I have been false reported for cursing while I just put hashtag to make it look like I was as a joke 7ed09d0a-3229-45ab-a929-55308b6f5666
  8. GPU reporting false power values

in XBoX on Consoles
    GPU reporting false power values: My GPU is reporting false power draw values, I've reset the PC 3 times, that solved nothing, Using a different graphics card solved the problem, using a different power supply did not solve the...
  9. Falsely reported friend

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Falsely reported friend: My friend has been harassed on Xbox for the last couple months. People calling them a nazi, to kill herself however today she has been reported 6 times within 5 minutes. She's not even on her xbox...
  10. False Reports

in XBoX Accessibility
    False Reports: For some reason, a group of people are calling me scammers and say I booted them offline… I don’t know how to even do that and I’ve never scammed anyone fdf71791-9d36-42b0-9586-b3ea436fb06e