False Permanent suspension from account theft

Discus and support False Permanent suspension from account theft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; on June 6th 3:00 I got permanent suspension according to xbox enforcement I was being hacked someone was buying 140.59 dollars worth of vbucks so i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JoshuaSpahn, Jun 11, 2021.

1. JoshuaSpahn
    JoshuaSpahn Guest

on June 6th 3:00 I got permanent suspension according to xbox enforcement I was being hacked someone was buying 140.59 dollars worth of vbucks so i changed my credit card and password but 2 months later I go banned for no reason I was falsely accused of Account Theft/Phishing/Solicitation now what do I do i submitted a case on tuesday and now it is friday and I captured the footage on my phone

:)

JoshuaSpahn, Jun 11, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

If you haven't already, you'll want to contact support as well to have them investigate your compromised account. If they determine your account was out of your control at the time, they can work with enforcement. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Enforcement reviews ordinarily take 72 hours (so I have been told)....however, they may take longer than this due to the current circumstances
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Xbox account suspension for refunding

If the suspension is permanent for Marketplace Theft, which is what excessive refunds are, then all content is lost. If it is a week or 2 week suspension then the content on your account will be accessible after the suspension is over.
  5. Qwertei Win User

Xbox one console banned

Game sharing can be seen as Market Place theft it can result in permanent suspension. I'd check http://enforcement.xbox.com/home for more information or check the email associated with the account you would've
    received an email from the enforcement team.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox live account can not be transferred!

Accessing other peoples accounts is against the TOS and may lead to permanent suspensions for all involved. If you are sharing content using the transfer tool, you may find the consoles involved getting permanent bans as this may be seen as marketplace
    theft/fraud.
Thema:

1. False Permanent suspension from account theft - Similar Threads - False Permanent suspension

2. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  3. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  4. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  5. Xbox False Notification Icon

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox False Notification Icon: [img] I have a bug where it says you have a chat notification, but nothing is there. Has anyone else had this issue, and do you have any clues on how to fix it?...
  6. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  7. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  8. I was falsely banned permanently.... I don't know what to do anymore....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned permanently.... I don't know what to do anymore....: Hello. My gamertag is NyxSilvermoon. This just happened to me on October 25th, 2023. No one is getting back to me. I've tried the appeal but was denied almost immediately. I've contacted them...
  9. False permanent suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    False permanent suspension: As of oct 11th 7:34am I was banned without reasoning, I have submitted an appeal and it was instantly denied. I Have seen that multiple other users are currently having the same issue these past 2...
  10. My account was falsely permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was falsely permanently banned: Hello. one day I was falsely banned by Microsoft for "inappropriate content or conduct", I don't think I did anything wrong, If I did, I would at least like to have proof of what I did, I have...