False LFG enforcement and immediately banned from the Xbox Ambassador program.

Discus and support False LFG enforcement and immediately banned from the Xbox Ambassador program. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Today at 11:36 AM I got an email "Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action". Thought it was a spam/scam email until I went to the enforcement Xbox portal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheGeekHunter, Dec 1, 2022.

1. False LFG enforcement and immediately banned from the Xbox Ambassador program.

Today at 11:36 AM I got an email "Notice of Xbox Live enforcement action". Thought it was a spam/scam email until I went to the enforcement Xbox portal to double-check. I was shocked to see I have a 2-day suspension. After being on Xbox live for almost 17 years with NO account enforcement issues and being an Xbox Ambassador since 2016 at level 4.

I was immediately and permanently banned from the Ambassador program "ACCESS DENIED" and lost thousands of tickets and months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes I was saving. Took 6 years to gain all those rewards and lost in a split second.

False LFG enforcement and immediately banned from the Xbox Ambassador program. [​IMG]

What was the enforcement for? For an Xbox Ambassador mission to post an LFG looking for new players to help in Destiny 2 as I have done many times for the last year without issues. On the Xbox enforcement page, there are NO options to appeal this or have it looked at again. WHY? Here is what it says:

False LFG enforcement and immediately banned from the Xbox Ambassador program. [​IMG]

"Will carry 1 first time runner. Will check stats for 0 clears before launch." the hashtag was #dungeon. That is all that was posted. I look to help people in Destiny 2 that have never run dungeons to help them get the gear from those locations. Many times, people will show interest and lie about not ever running them, so I check the dungeon report to make sure they really need the help. If the dungeon report shows 0 clear, we blaze through the dungeon of their choice.

This suspension is WORNG and unjust, with no way to appeal, and lots of years of ambassador rankings and community service helping the Xbox community keep games safe, fun, and a clean environment. All lost.

If I would have committed a community violation, I would have owned up to it. The problem is I DID NOT VIOLATE any community guidelines or standards.

I logged into my Xbox to look at my LFG history and the last LFG I did and have in my history on my Xbox was from 7 days ago for a #Masterketchcrash. I have not played a lot recently due to the holidays.

For those interested here are my 1st-time runner sherpas ratings in Destiny 2 in the dungeons. The Dungeon report link is also how I check the player stats for 0 clears. I had one tell me he never ran the dungeon he said he wanted to run but in reality, he had 28 clears on multiple characters.

| Dungeon Report

Duality 42

Grasp of Avarice 12

Prophecy 4

Pit of Heresy 7

Shattered Throne 6

Doing what Xbox Ambassadors are encouraged to do and getting suspended and immediately banned from the Xbox Ambassador Program for helping new players. There was a random player that joined one of my LFGs on June 12 2022 that wanted to run a second dungeon with me (Shattered Throne) but couldn't because they didn't have the Forsaken Pack. So to help them out, while we were still in the same LFG, I gifted the expansion pack to them (19.99) out of my own pocket and asked for NOTHING in return. Ran Shattered Throne and parted ways. I went way above and beyond the call of the Ambassadors to help another player enjoy Xbox Live and Destiny 2. Yes, I have the ordered number in my account showing it was redeemed by the player I was helping run dungeons via a "Will carry 1 first time runner. Will check stats for 0 clears before launch."

Here is proof of my beyond the Ambassador's call claim. I have blanked out the order number, payment method, and gamer tag of who it was gifted to for privacy.

What is the point in helping new players at anytime ambassador or not, going forward if you are to get your account suspended and ambassador status permanently banned for using the Xbox Live LFG service? The Xbox Ambassador Program is the ONLY reason I started using the LFG service on Xbox Live in the first place.

I have contacted Xbox Support and nothing they can do as they do not have access to the enforcement team. Somehow, someway this enforcement needs to be removed from my account and my Xbox Ambassador status returned. The enforcement is wrong!

:)

TheGeekHunter, Dec 1, 2022
  2. TheGeekHunter Win User

Thank you for the response. I will do that now. The more I try to figure this out and why, the more it puzzles me. I don't understand this. Especially with my years in both programs with 0 complaints. :(
  3. Smwutches Win User

As far as the Ambassador program, you can try emailing xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff. Otherwise, without the option to submit a case review, there's no way to contact the enforcement team regarding the suspension.
  4. TheGeekHunter Win User

How can I get my account unbanned?

5. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox ambassador badge gone due to silly reason

What was the LFG post?

A two week suspension isn't issued lightly so your LFG post must of violated the rules somehow & once you have any enforcement action on your account then you are removed from the ambassador program & can never rejoin.

If your main concern is losing the badge then maybe the ambassador program isn't for you anyway.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox ambassador can I rejoin after a curtain amount of time

Currently, no. If you receive an enforcement action as an Ambassador you are banned from the program.
Thema:

1. False LFG enforcement and immediately banned from the Xbox Ambassador program. - Similar Threads - False LFG enforcement

2. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  3. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  4. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  5. Xbox False Notification Icon

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox False Notification Icon: [img] I have a bug where it says you have a chat notification, but nothing is there. Has anyone else had this issue, and do you have any clues on how to fix it?...
  6. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  7. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...
  8. Xbox 360 E (winchester motherboard) false overheating.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 E (winchester motherboard) false overheating.: So, i have a old Xbox 360 E, where, at some point, just stopped working. So I bought a new video game. Years later, i decided to fix it. So i replaced some stuff and tried it. But then when i plug...
  9. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower...
  10. False suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    False suspension: On my xbox account I got a suspension for supposedly calling someone a [mod removed], but in all my messages there's no message of me calling them a [moe removed]but I was still suspended, is...