false billing/gift cards

Discus and support false billing/gift cards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; so Microsoft claims I purchased $400.00 worth of gift cards and redeemed them using their codes provided. I did no such thing. They can't tell me where... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lorenzod'alessandro1, Jun 29, 2022.

1. false billing/gift cards

so Microsoft claims I purchased $400.00 worth of gift cards and redeemed them using their codes provided. I did no such thing. They can't tell me where these gift cards where redeemed to see if it the same fellow that tried to order a laptop from them also. I was able to cancel that but they decided to let the cards slide through. Is there a department or someone that I can speak directly with to get more information so that I can prove to the credit card company that it wasn't me who did this. Thank you.

:)

lorenzod'alessandro1, Jun 29, 2022
  2. LorenzoD'Alessandro2 Win User

false billing/gift cards

that makes perfect sense to me, so I didn't. Seriously 6 attempts to reach them from their website and still no reply or acknowledgment. I am caught between my credit card company and Microsoft where Mastercard claims that the info from Microsoft clearly shows I made the purchase since its my card number and address. Well sure it is because that is where my 365 payment comes from. Why can't Microsoft provide me information as to where it was redeemed so that I can pass it onto the police report I filed. I could prove that I was somewhere else when this took place.
  3. XBF Mohammed C Win User

false billing/gift cards

You will need to contact the support through: Contact us | Xbox Support as they have the tools that would allow them to provide information about your status!
  4. LorenzoD'Alessandro2 Win User

false billing/gift cards

thank you for your response but I don't have xbox and don't need to setup a profile. I have tried at least 6 times to send them messages becouse there is no number that connects me to a human being. I also find it strange that my past purchase history has been cleared on my account.
  5. Smwutches Win User

false billing/gift cards

If you can access your account, there's no need to create a new one to contact support.
  6. LorenzoD'Alessandro2 Win User

false billing/gift cards

So if I understand you correctly even though I have a Microsoft account that works and is associated to this problem I would need to creat a new one just to get some kind of answer??
Thema:

false billing/gift cards

1. false billing/gift cards - Similar Threads - false billing gift

2. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  3. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  4. Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does Microsoft false advertise the Xbox series s?: Why was the series s advertised with 512GB when in reality 112 of the 512 is used for god knows what and you don’t get a choice in that. But when you turn on the console and go into storage that’s...
  5. Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you guys patch the false low battery indicator: Hi! I have been experiencing the FLBI (False Low Battery Indicator) despite my computer being about 50 some-odd percent. Is there something wrong with my computer, it is a Windows 10 and can you...
  6. Im being false reported

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im being false reported: I'm being false reported what do I do fefd3878-4044-4267-b65d-cd841ad1e6fb
  7. I’m suspended again from false reporter

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m suspended again from false reporter: This is probably the 7th time I’m false report and I’m getting suspended and the other person are cheating, spams me, and they not getting suspended. Tells a lot about the enforcement team of how...
  8. Xbox False Notification Icon

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox False Notification Icon: [img] I have a bug where it says you have a chat notification, but nothing is there. Has anyone else had this issue, and do you have any clues on how to fix it?...
  9. Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone else get suspended over false complaints?: I received a suspension for two days saying I violated rules. My messages and party I can’t join or respond to. I haven’t spoken to anyone other than family and my bf. Yet Xbox claims a bunch of...
  10. Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Adaptive Controller joystick ports (X1 and X2 inputs on back) are detecting false...: I have the Xbox Adaptive Controller(XAC) setup with an arcade type controller from Bluetip Gaming... https://www.bluetipgaming.com/product/axis-1-pro/ ...I connected all the buttons, D-pad and...